World of Warcraft: Classic

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Hilarious. People actually formed lines for "A Refugee's Quandary" quest.

WoWScrnShot_082619_193154.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 9 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feels like Mankrik died. Keep getting a "Transfer Aborted: instance not found" message, and unable to log off.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Guild moved from Thalnos over to Stalagg, just got home from work, 24.5k in queue... nice

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Still on the fence if I'm going to join yall again for this, or hook up with my old guildmates from classic>WotLK. Only of handful of people interested and they all seem to have kids up the wazoo, so not sure if I want that scene. My main concern has always been the majority here will burn out faster on a PvP server, but fuck it I'll likely end up with yas anyway.

Won't be playing until tomorrow, maybe Wednesday at earliest, was north of 60 past few months, still got shit to do before I can poopsock it. On a related note, don't ask your wife to read FoH forums for you and give you cliffnotes because you don't have internet, I was unaware screenshots can be viewed by unregistered users lmao.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
This was easily avoidable if Blizzard weren't idiots.
Companys that are re-releasing 15 year old games usually arent making the wisest choices.

I might still roll up a char in a week or two once the initial rush dies off and my work schedule tapers off though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user