World of Warcraft: Classic

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah what I figured, shame, was a nice trinket after looking it up.

Honestly didn't expect to play this much, was just going to casual it up but having a ton of fun, cant wait to login and play. Even more so because I haven't even gotten to do what I enjoyed most about classic the world pvp/AV.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
seriously having a blast with this so far, and I'm a filthy casual now. ...just hit level 30 lol. Made the "mistake" of respeccing ae frost yesterday to discover that every ae spot i've checked across basically all layers has like 2-4 mages just sitting around fighting over pulls haha. At least I'll be spec'd "properly" for all the spellcleave groups though I guess?! And from a group dps perspective can just pick up the crit talents next and not really feel it too much I'd imagine...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
yea started it last night at like 28 with GY and rode that through 30, but goddamn it's boring so far (at least gy seems that way)

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Honestly, dont rush it. IDK why you dudes are farming same dungeon over and over, for what? This is not a race. Most of the peeps average are int heir 20-30 lv range. All you will do is have a shitty time to 60 and then hurry up and wait until everyone else catches up.

Enjoy this experience, it will only ever happen once... again.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Honestly, dont rush it. IDK why you dudes are farming same dungeon over and over, for what? This is not a race. Most of the peeps average are int heir 20-30 lv range. All you will do is have a shitty time to 60 and then hurry up and wait until everyone else catches up.
I don't have a ton of free time, I have to rush the 60 grind so I can maximize my time doing dungeons for some gear before we theoretically start wiping in MC and Onyxia's lair.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I think MC especially will be zerged down pretty quickly if we can muster the requisite amount of players. This shit is stupid easy compared to even normal current raid bosses - and the bosses in classic are tuned even lower than on pservers as well.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've got a 24war, 13 rogue, 19 warlock, 8 mage, 5 priest, 5 pali, 13 druid :D

• 4Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I think MC especially will be zerged down pretty quickly if we can muster the requisite amount of players. This shit is stupid easy compared to even normal current raid bosses - and the bosses in classic are tuned even lower than on pservers as well.
Until we decide our night is better spent ruining ourselves on Geddon trolling.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
We just need about 20-25 mages, the rest dont matter except the MT, and of course some heals lol. Oh and a few token hunters like me :trollface:

• 1Worf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The secret to a successful guild is a strong Hunter's Union to try and take all your weapons.

• 3Worf
  • 2Rustled
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where did all this cleave nonsense come from? Honestly it's getting a bit ridiculous. LFG chat is filled with "CLEAVE ULTRA GROUP!!!"(seriously someone said that, and "super cleave ultra group"). When did people stop saying "AE group" and it turned into cleave? I think every SM group that isn't casters state they require a WF totem and people with ravagers.

And yeah every single zone I go to has mages AE something. It's even more hilarious when I see these guys pull 3-4 mobs and spend their entire mana bar AEing it down.

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Where did all this cleave nonsense come from? Honestly it's getting a bit ridiculous. LFG chat is filled with "CLEAVE ULTRA GROUP!!!"(seriously someone said that, and "super cleave ultra group"). When did people stop saying "AE group" and it turned into cleave? I think every SM group that isn't casters state they require a WF totem and people with ravagers.

And yeah every single zone I go to has mages AE something. It's even more hilarious when I see these guys pull 3-4 mobs and spend their entire mana bar AEing it down.

Some streamer, something, something... Probably.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider

Young faggots imo.

• 2Solidarity