World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

nisser

Trakanon Raider
Can't you just require everyone to pay $29.95 for each new wow licence and demand they have a unique non-China-man credit card for each account? Instantaneously, bots are gone.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
With today's machine learning capacity they should detect any teleportation and Z-axis exploits within seconds

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Can't you just require everyone to pay $29.95 for each new wow licence and demand they have a unique non-China-man credit card for each account? Instantaneously, bots are gone.

You are under the assumption the current Blizzard cares about bots. Big ban wave announcements appease the plebs and spacing out your ban waves to every few months allows the botters to recuperate their losses and then some so they will keep subbing. Win/win in their books.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You are under the assumption the current Blizzard cares about bots. Big ban wave announcements appease the plebs and spacing out your ban waves to every few months allows the botters to recuperate their losses and then some so they will keep subbing. Win/win in their books.
Completely agree. People read this as a victory and vindication. Smart people think about it a little more and realize it provides relief for about a week.

• 1Truth!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I want to level a class on classic. The issue I have, is I just remember how awful classic leveling can be. Slow gameplay, lots of downtime. I think it would be great to have a 60 to run low levels through deadmines and stuff, but the most I made it to was a level 11 paladin and just can't do it anymore
Paladins are the worst levelers. Hunters, warlocks, mages, and priests all level pretty fast.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's still slow but you can do an AE/pin cushion thing and pull ever larger amounts of things as you get higher level. Paladins also have enough big cooldowns that it's hard to really die. I liked the one I leveled quite a bit but I just wasn't willing to deal with short duration buffs combined with consumables and world buffs so it ended up being a total dead end. The class just has good buttons though, damn good buttons.

I'll totally pick him back up if TBC launches though.

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
We’re putting the finishing touches on the next patch for WoW Classic. Version 1.13.5 will go live in July. With that patch, we’ll be ready to unlock the content we’ve been testing on the PTR. The Ahn’Qiraj content will unlock with the weekly raid reset on July 28 for all realms in this region. At that time, players can begin the quest chain to craft a Scepter of the Shifting Sands, and players can turn in gathered resources to advance the Ahn’Qiraj war effort. Once both of those activities are completed on a given realm, the gates of Ahn’Qiraj will be available to be opened. We’ll see you there!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
If any of you turkeys want to gear up a Mage & want to do progression when AQ40 is out - we need one on Sulfuras Alliance for our main raid team. We literally had 1 Mage in our BWL clear last week.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
If any of you turkeys want to gear up a Mage & want to do progression when AQ40 is out - we need one on Sulfuras Alliance for our main raid team. We literally had 1 Mage in our BWL clear last week.
Running out of waterbots for your healers? Why play a non-healer caster in the warrior meta that is classic?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
wow 1 mage? how? we have like 7 in our main raid and 6 in raid2. everyone made mages to farm gold