World of Warcraft: Classic

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
it's a lull sure but there's still non-stop pugs at all times on Westfall alliance, sounds like its just your server.

right now with JJ back on ppl are leveling alts again

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Westfall alliance is def pretty active. Normally plenty of pug raids and gdkp's happening too. I know my gdkps attendance has gone back up in the last couple weeks and we're turning people away. JJ buff has def helped the alt experience.

Needless

Toe Sucker
ToC is the point where I started hating Wrath.

God damn I hate that stupid ass tournament thing and it's dailies. The only thing somewhat nice about it is that the raid and dungeon were short.
yeah i completely lost interest in it back then once TOC hit and you were expected to do it multiple times on multiple difficulties a week lol no thanks
bitch im in college im gonna go binge drink instead

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
ToC is the point where I started hating Wrath.

God damn I hate that stupid ass tournament thing and it's dailies. The only thing somewhat nice about it is that the raid and dungeon were short.
You dont have to do any dailies tho. This phase is awesome because you only have to raid 1.5 hours a week to clear all content

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I should probably start doing a few TOCs to get my mage geared up, the only thing i wanted to do was fire mage it up in ICC once naxx was done

Chris

Potato del Grande
Tempted to give Hardcore Classic a go... maybe double hardcore where you uninstall if you die.

Thinking Hunter would be very safe? I really want to grief some people actually and wipe some dungeons.

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Tempted to give Hardcore Classic a go... maybe double hardcore where you uninstall if you die.

Thinking Hunter would be very safe? I really want to grief some people actually and wipe some dungeons.

I thought I wouldn’t reroll, but I’m on second character. First death was 100% hubris. Won’t be a second.

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I no-life’d a warrior to 60 the first week with a priest duo. Having a blast. Am on Defias Pillager.

Can help donate some stuff to any freshies who come over. Hit me up. Same name on server.

Safest class is mage by far. Hunters are good but pet dies with adds coming and you’re fucked. Easy to grief yourself.

I’d say rogue is second safest.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
OK I'm going to add an extra challenge and play WoW Classic Hardcore on my phone.

Downloading the game now, will connect up the various hardware, apps and mods to make this work tomorrow.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I no-life’d a warrior to 60 the first week with a priest duo. Having a blast. Am on Defias Pillager.

Can help donate some stuff to any freshies who come over. Hit me up. Same name on server.

Safest class is mage by far. Hunters are good but pet dies with adds coming and you’re fucked. Easy to grief yourself.

I’d say rogue is second safest.

I wish I had the time to do this. I’m on vacation for a few days and the fomo is real. Just hit 30 and I’m struggling to stay ahead of buying skills (did splurge on a new mainhand, as cruel barb didn’t drop and using a level 22 green at 30 feels baaaad).

Needless

Toe Sucker
has anyone done any pvp on the era servers since the pvp revamp? im curious how long it takes to rank up now

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
has anyone done any pvp on the era servers since the pvp revamp? im curious how long it takes to rank up now
It’s not necessarily quicker, but you only rank against yourself and not everyone else. There is only honor decay within the rank and you cant lose a rank. So, it’s as fast as the old way if you go hard, and as slow as you want it to be without going backwards much.

also, too early to really tell

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
I thought I wouldn’t reroll, but I’m on second character. First death was 100% hubris. Won’t be a second.

Hi Szeth Szeth - my friend. Please roll alliance on HC, and next time if you happen to die.. join Whitemane for the transfer to era. Mount on me, and anything else you need, anytime.

• 2Like

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
hows whitemane for the groups now? im probably gonna transfer there soon once my mage is 60 on my 2nd account and my pally's transfer cooldown should be up soon

Massive. /who all 10 / 15 / 20 produces 50+ people at any time

Census is registering the server at over... 9,000.

I think it's probably 10k~ or so and rising as HC people start to transfer over more.

• 2Like

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm playing an alliance hunter on one of the HC servers. I can't remember which one off the top of my head, but I am enjoying the character. I plan on moving him to whitemane after death and continuing there.

• 1Like

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wish I had the time to do this. I’m on vacation for a few days and the fomo is real. Just hit 30 and I’m struggling to stay ahead of buying skills (did splurge on a new mainhand, as cruel barb didn’t drop and using a level 22 green at 30 feels baaaad).
What’s your in game name? I’m off for a couple days myself but will send you a care package to help out. Very HC, I know.

Chris

Potato del Grande
EU Hardcore Servers had a queue at 10pm on a Friday, wtf.

Got my PS5 controller setup done with quick access to 40 buttons. L1/L2/R2 are shift/alt/control and the dpad/buttons have abilities. R1 is an ability ring.

L3 is jump, R3 is interact and X targets whatever is directly above my character. Other buttons Working decently well but I will tweak over time.

Already did 1-60 with a Rogue using this method and once optimised it's quicker than mouse/keyboard.

I got really complacent in Tiragarde killing Kul Tiras Sailors and nearly died... can't belive how stressful lv7 was!

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thought I was done with WoW. But to be honest the HC stuff sounds kind of fun. My favorite time in WoW was in the early game, before all the expansions. Playing classic HC definitely would spice that up.

• 2Like