World of Warcraft: Current Year

Mates have not played this since BC, I just got free level 80 to come back.
Anyway here is my question, made the level 80 but like to group do pvp and raids.
To get back in the swing of shit, and get to level 85 is the only path to do the quest chains from 80-85 soloing boring as shit?

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nope, can just queue for Looking for Dungeon and run those, but it'd be a good idea to run them in between quests for efficiency.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man this virtual realm patch can't come soon enough, my server is fucking DEAAADDD. The AH is gouged like fuck on Glyphs, they're going for like 1k each. So to be the dick that I am I leveled my scribe and have been giving away glyphs for free outside the AH and spamming in trade. Almost no takers.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Runetotem is pretty bad too. Which is hilarious because my shitty guild has 10+ on all the time.

I wish they'd show a list of which realms are getting it.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Man this virtual realm patch can't come soon enough, my server is fucking DEAAADDD. The AH is gouged like fuck on Glyphs, they're going for like 1k each. So to be the dick that I am I leveled my scribe and have been giving away glyphs for free outside the AH and spamming in trade. Almost no takers.
Dead servers suck even worse since they cross-realmed zones, so you don't even get better rare mount spawns and whatnot. So you get fucked on community and lack of community, fuck you blizzard.

OneofOne

Just replaced my debit card and it has an updated expiration date, so Blizzard cancelled my account since the monthly charge didn't go through. Even though I logged on pretty much every day to at least do a Scenario for faction, and 2 pet trainers, I couldn't be bothered to update my billing info. I really dig the pokemon stuff, but man, I think I need a (real) guild or something. Don't help my server is soooooooo dead. I'll be keeping on eye on how this virtual (fuck, just bite the damn bullet Blizzard) server merge thing goes.

Caeden

So after these virtual realms hit...community SHOULD come back in some respects in later zones at least. But then if there are say two Caedens would you be referred to as Caeden of Lightbringer? Or Caeden of Laughing Skull?

Caeden

My guild hates me. I'm the last remnant of the old guard and the one who pipes up when they make stupid shitty policies. I also told an officer that Final Fantasy was a terrible franchise now and so he's got it in for me. Bunch of kids. But where else shall I go...

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, Final Fantasy does suck ass now. FFX was somewhat passable (mostly because some of the characters were memorable), but then it took a nose dive straight into shitville starting with FFX-2.

Rime

<Donor>
I believe it was stated that you would be known as 'Name-Server', so it would be Caeden-Laughing Skull'

Rime

<Donor>
Virtual realm patch can anyone tell me what the hell this is?

Cheers.
Blizzard is going to be updating the CRZ/Battlegroup cluster-crap so that you no longer just share questing zones/dungeons. You will now share guilds, AH, etc. No information on what realms will be 'virtualed' together.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That is sad, an end of an era. I know FoH hasn't been a world first guild for sometime but it is still the reason this community is here.
Guild has been dead for a long time, someone just comes along and applies shock paddles every now and then.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Blizzard is going to be updating the CRZ/Battlegroup cluster-crap so that you no longer just share questing zones/dungeons. You will now share guilds, AH, etc. No information on what realms will be 'virtualed' together.
Are they just too cowardly to call them server merges?

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Guild has been dead for a long time, someone just comes along and applies shock paddles every now and then.
Expansion packs usually do that. People you haven't seen in forever come back, then maybe a month or so later they poof.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well that's not really a fair assessment, we raided all of WOTLK, all of Cata except for a break after firelands and came back to clear Dragonsoul, and then raided the beginning of the expansion with a skeleton crew of a couple old members and all fresh faces.

I MAY and it's a very big maybe, start a raid again with the new flex raid system in place and the release of siege of Org. If that were the case anyone here is more than welcome to come.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Given the website, I should probably know this, but what faction/server again is FOH on?

Dragonmaw - Horde was it?