World of Warcraft: Current Year

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Blizzard Dev1 : "These people's hopes are to high. They're going to start expecting miracles like this every patch and xpac. What do we do? "

Blizzard Dev2 : "Fuck those plebs turn on CRZ. We'll show those nerds to enjoy something"

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I must say that my desire to go back and finish zones dropped significantly after i hit cap.
In case anyone missed it.. The Touch of the Void heirloom trinket is bugged and scaling to 110.. enjoy topping dps charts.

Especially if BM hunter :D

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I didn't get to play much yesterday, even when your on vacation people keep dropping off tools to be fixed, and one dumb scmuck just didn't know how to turn on a hammerdrill and brought 8 new ones to be "fixed"

So pretty much sat in dalaran and did a little work on alchemy. Dunno if its still a good tradeskill. This one of those boosted 100's so herbalism is next, thats gonna be a bitch to level, and fishing again ffs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I find my desire to go back and get loremaster increases the longer I am at cap and hence run out of things to do

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
In case anyone missed it.. The Touch of the Void heirloom trinket is bugged and scaling to 110.. enjoy topping dps charts.

Yep had someone from my server give me a heads up on this and then the trinket. Hilariously OP at the moment :)

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
CRZ has always been enabled at least on my lower pop PVP realm. It seems Blizzard could give two shits about faction imbalances at this point as my alliance leveling experience was riddled with horde gang banging my asshole at every major quest hub.

Dalien

Registered Hodor

Man this sounds hilariously OP which means they'll probably hotfix it before most of us get home from work tonight :(

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Blizzard Dev1 : "These people's hopes are to high. They're going to start expecting miracles like this every patch and xpac. What do we do? "

Blizzard Dev2 : "Fuck those plebs turn on CRZ. We'll show those nerds to enjoy something"

I do find it some what funny that people who were gloating PVE people were forced to PVP in the underbelly to do tradeskilling things are blowing up on forums about having to PVP on PVP servers due to the CRZ now.

xzi

Mouthbreather
The app is pretty fucking cool. My mission should finish in about 30 mins, I wonder if it will give my phone a notification when it's done?

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I do find it some what funny that people who were gloating PVE people were forced to PVP in the underbelly to do tradeskilling things are blowing up on forums about having to PVP on PVP servers due to the CRZ now.
You don't need to pvp. You pay 5g, you get 5mn immunity from pvp.

The problem was that, when pvp is turned on, the mobs for your quest don't spawn at all (since they're supposed to drop eyes for PVErs, and when pvp is active, well, players do drop those).

With the timer - when it works - you have just enough time for one mob to spawn, kill it, hope you can loot something over the swarm of people trying to pick the corpse, then head back to the entrance before the pvp is turned on again. Just grab a bodyguard when the mob is announced.

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have not played since WOTLK and was thinking if picking this back up. Don't have my old account so would be starting from scratch. What's the best way to use the level 100 boost? Is the gear you get half decent or will I have to find some way/a better way to outfit the character with equipment?

xzi

Mouthbreather
a 100 boost starts with decent enough gear to where you won't be fucked upon starting. You'll replace it all in a few levels like every other expansion.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When I boosted the gear was 680? Not sure if they upped it when legion dropped but that's basically perfectly fine to quest in. You probably don't want to tank a dungeon in 680s but you'll replace them quick enough.

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am sure I simply failed at reading somewhere, but my druid started out with nearly every single flight path in the Broken Isles but my other classes have not. Any idea?

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am sure I simply failed at reading somewhere, but my druid started out with nearly every single flight path in the Broken Isles but my other classes have not. Any idea?

This exact same thing happened on my Mage, and only my Mage. Thought I was fucking nuts.