World of Warcraft: Current Year

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I've always wanted to do mythic raiding but then when we do heroic raids and 8 people die crossing the bridge to fight the raven I know it will never happen
You just need to have a cherry picked group is all and know that some people will feel like they are better than they are.

As much as people complained about the clique in the last expansion they made it happen for themselves and if you want to do mythic you have to do that.

Normal = take any mouth breather
Heroic = take as many mouth breathers as you can knowing you might not beat much until they out gear it
Mythic = take only who you want

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Prot gloves are pretty legit, bracers actually make a pretty decent difference as well. the rest are crap. For Arms/Fury the execute ring is the one I think to hope for.

My wife got a legendary from Withered J'im this morning =( outlaw rogue gloves, so it was atleast a semi-shitty one. (she hit 110 about 2 weeks ago)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How easy are the world bosses? Show up and it's pound town until loot just like the blue world quests? I'm still at ilvl 803, so not sure if I should even bother.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea its worth it at 803, normally its just a gang bang of the boss. try to use the premade group finder they are usually set to "auto-accept" then tag the boss and hang out.

xzi

Mouthbreather
We learned last night that heroic is most definitely not tuned for 10mans lmao (or two healers at that!)

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
2/3/6 seemed like a sweetspot for heroic en. Other than ursoc our pug one or two pulled every boss to xavius, with most of us having not killed any heroic besides nythendra before. Small group size with all dps putting out 200k+ makes the fights a lot easier. As opposed to yesterday where I tried a few heroics in groups of 20+ and it was a hopeless clusterfuck of mechanics fails and Insta wiping (holy crap the spider bird mob was terrible in a large raid)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So what did I do to my camera settings in WoW? Is it the world telling me I shouldn't keyboard turn at all anymore?

If I keyboard turn, the camera won't adjust until I let go, and then it whips behind my character again? It used to turn with my character, it was locked behind my toon. WTF is going on? I can't find a setting to change this. :(

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Dinged 107, I'm now in Thunder Bluff 2.0 and I fucking hate it. I hate Tauren I hate treetop cities I hate Tauren Lore, I hate Native Americans I hate fall damage.

If I picked this as my first zone I would not of continued to play.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I don't know why people don't join FOH. You don't even need to raid. There's like 60 people on every night doing EVERYTHING.

I won't advertise the guild anymore I promise.

I agree on joining FoH but it doesn't seem like there are that many of us doing mythic+ content. I seem to always get the same dozen or so people when I do guild runs.

PS. Looks like Hunter buffs inc (probably not til 7.1).