World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hit me up for M+ runs, I'll put my loot spec to Brewmaster for you. I have my eye on NH relics for best in slot, so unless I get stupid lucky with a titanforge, the M+ drops are all yours.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
What a shitty shitty system it took me about 30x NL 12-15 M+ runs to get a life FP i saw 2 drop in those 30 runs. same with maw i have over 200 maw runs on all my characters combined and have probably seen 10-12 memento's drop total.

all the dungeon loot is not set to the same priority, and they have artificially adjusted it to make some drops almost non-existent.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Artifa

N00b
Yeah I finally got a 885 avenging wrath fire relic from DHT after probably 30 runs also. Didnt even drop for me, got it traded. Going for a specific drop in m+ really sucks.

What made it even more a kick in the balls was, before getting it, when pushing up keys I did a DHT 10 and it dropped for me at the same ilvl I already had in my weapon at the time

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Open weekly chest? Check.
Get an actual upgrade? Check.
Head to Dalaran to transmog it? Disconnected while zoning and battle.net is down for ~2h.

Fuck off, Blizzard.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Open weekly chest? Check.
Get an actual upgrade? Check.
Head to Dalaran to transmog it? Disconnected while zoning and battle.net is down for ~2h.

Fuck off, Blizzard.
I thought maint was already done for the week... guess not though?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I finally figured out the secret: Sephuz doesn't want this ring either.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What a shitty shitty system it took me about 30x NL 12-15 M+ runs to get a life FP i saw 2 drop in those 30 runs. same with maw i have over 200 maw runs on all my characters combined and have probably seen 10-12 memento's drop total.

all the dungeon loot is not set to the same priority, and they have artificially adjusted it to make some drops almost non-existent.
It's just dumb because they only drop in one dungeon each. At least let raid bosses drop them too. Fuck

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm hoping that since they abandoned the 2 relic trait system (for now) they'll just make sure every relic in Tomb has a throughput trait for every spec. Getting a 905 fire relic that reduces the Blessing of Protection cooldown by 30 seconds is a slap in the face. I'm sure every spec has a similarly useless relic in Nighthold (and if not, fuck you).

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
from my glance a week ago there are zero face palm relics in Tomb, i think there was 2 hotblooded relics. The one that buffs black out strike may be viable with the new artifact talents but probably wont replace FP or HB.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I have only 2 HB as well. Just can't get that shit to drop.

I don't know why they aren't dropping FP relics anywhere. Maybe it's OP

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sumdain have you solo tanked H Guldan?

The bonds are stupid easy, but how are these solo tank monks dealing with 100% scythes? That's a fuckload of damage.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I have, you can have a plate dps trigger if you cant take 100 energy scythes, you may want to spec into HT rather than BoC, also i feel like 4 pc really helps a lot with brew gen since its mostly a static fight other than bonds. phase 3 gets a little tricky as well since you'll have to move the boss when the tank gets flames.

Taking 100 energy scythes just make sure to either stagger pause if your healers cant keep up OR spec HT and be ready to purify after each one.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wooo got the riptide legendary on my shaman. Now if I could find some 800+ ilvl healing trinkets or any rings I'd be happy.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Looks like some Nighthold tweaks.

March 21

Hotfixes

Dungeons and Raids

• The Nighthold
    • Spellblade Aluriel
      • Mark of Frost damage reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
      • Mark of Frost Explosion damage reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
      • Detonate: Arcane Orb damage reduced by 15% in Mythic difficulty.
      • Spellblade Aluriel’s and all additional enemies’ health reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
    • Star Augur Etraeus
      • Felflame damage reduced by 20% on all difficulties.
      • Thing That Should Not Be health reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
      • Star Augur Etraeus health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
    • Gul’dan
      • Resolved an issue in which a player could retain the visual effects of Bonds of Fel after death.
      • Resolved an issue in which the detonation from Bonds of Fel could occur after the player was combat-resurrected.
Items

• Players are not able to use Fancy Darkmoon Feast or Sugar-Crusted Fish Feast while in combat.
UI

• Looking at the map while in Area 52 now displays Outland, as intended.