World of Warcraft: Current Year

Tactician

Ancient
They recently fixed a bug with the scenario at the end of invasions that were making the queues take like 20 minutes, which would make it pretty lengthy and annoying. Works now though, my queue for the scenario was under 1 min

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
lol

I did the assault scenario in Azsuna, and the two other guys with me got bounced off the ship. Good times. I tried to skip the cutscene and every time it just kicks me back to the ship and the drake waiting for me to do the scene over again.

lol i got kicked off the ship too.. was so fucking pissed

Valtara

Molten Core Raider
Having just got to Legion.....WTF I know it might get better once I gear up a bit but does every fucking fight have to be epic.
I had to switch to Disc from shadow just to survive at 1st.This scaling shit sucks ass.And if I wanted to play D3 I would play D3

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Having just got to Legion.....WTF I know it might get better once I gear up a bit but does every fucking fight have to be epic.
I had to switch to Disc from shadow just to survive at 1st.This scaling shit sucks ass.And if I wanted to play D3 I would play D3
You're doing something wrong I think then... Is this the 100+ intro quest? Once you get a bit more gear you should be ok. Also remember that you can use your Artifact ability like every minute or so.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
When you first hit 100 and are at around ilvl 580 it can be rough. But by 101 you'll be cruising through shit.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looks more and more like these will keep popping mid-day....

Yeah, that is going to need to change or there will be a revolt before too long. Middle of the day for a 6 hour event is not at all a very good time for that shit.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I like that legendaries can be 101 now as well, that must be nice if you get one that early
I'm assuming they level with you. Wouldn't it be funny if they didn't, and you were stuck with a bunch of sub-110 legendaries?

Molten Core Raider
/sigh this invasion thing is so buggy. Wife and I group up, head to bradensbrook, cant get in the same phase.. spend 10 mins playing the camp, log out, invite, run here, stand there game. Finally manage to get in the same instance after we dropped group and killed first stage mini boss. Do rest of scenario together, Jarod bugs out, she cant turn in, has to drop and restart, but ohwait, only 2 invasion points up now. By the time she gets off work the invasion will be over. This is some quality shit right here.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm assuming they level with you. Wouldn't it be funny if they didn't, and you were stuck with a bunch of sub-110 legendaries?
The recent legendary I got just says requires level 101 and is ilvl 940. I assumed if you get them at 101 they're still 940

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
1. untested content - the mage tower challenges obviously weren't tested internally by competent players. i still think no prot paladins have been able to complete it, 1 BrM in the world, i think very few DH's as well. - blizzards inability to give a response if the idea is "this is tuned for ToS gear and very specific legendaries" so far has been ignored. if this is the idea, then buff the rest of the encounters, my wife who is arguably not the greatest player in the world finished her assassination appearance last night after about 20 attempts at 892 wearing a non-optimal legendaries.

The reason that not even 920 prot paladins can do it except for one single guy yesterday because sephuz was bugged and the buff was just staying on is because for some reason - blizzard decided paladins do slightly more damage than the rest of the tanks so lets make the boss have 80 MILLION HP. That's double the HP of every other tank has to deal with and it's actually absurd. It's literally impossible to do at the moment for some of the best geared tanks. Why even call it a fucking challenge if you can just outgear it later? It's not a challenge. Challenge modes were challenges, getting proven healer was a challenge, they scaled ilvl down so everyone was at an even playing field and as far as I know that is still the case, you can go wipe to 30 waves in the MOP challenge still because they're tuned around your skill, not your gear.

The healer one has a huge RNG factor but at least it's doable. Fuck the prot one I don't see anyone getting that done til at least well into heroic/mythic ToS.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Like I've said the tank one in no way, shape, or form reflects your ability to tank. Do something creative with me holding aggro and interrupting the boss. Don't hit me with 80% of my health bar in one hit because rng

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
They nerf tome of Magi DR? got 1 in 6 dungeons, same for my gf - seems they nerfed the DR pretty hard, not even get any rep for Val invasion.