World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Druids have enough mitigation by having over 2 million more hp than equally geared tanks and receive more healing. Its probably fine they don't have magic mitigation.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's just such a lazy change

Again they should be buffing the other tanks

Feel like I'm in fuckin crazy town.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Can't even fucking try to balance it, hahahaha. What kind of timeline are we looking at for 7.2.5 release anyway? Won't it probably be right in the middle of most peoples' Tomb progression still?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Mark of Ursol is not what makes druid tanks so good. That change is almost completely negligible

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
7.2.5 should hit right before ToS or at least thats my understanding.

Mark of Ursol 100% is what made top guilds switch to them in NH. druids are still ridiculously strong tanks which is fine they just have a semi-weakness now. they can still get 10% Magic damage reduction from adaptive Fur if they need it.

this is why top guilds swapped to a druid Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft
that is a 4 minute krosus fight at the beginning of the expansion the fight was 6 minutes, in those 4 minutes the druid required 85 million less healing (the gap was much much bigger earlier in the expansion)

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Apparently it has to do with characters who race changed or name changed not seeing legion invasion WQ. Blizzard finally said it's on the client and and are trying to fix it....

Jox

Molten Core Raider
If you don't have cc, the second pull in a high level Upper Kara this week is the most insta wipe trash I've ever seen. Noped right out on a 14.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
It was a little spooky cause we were down a healer but you're a monk you don't need heals wtf

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Nether Disruptor finished, World Boss up in Broken Isles, WQ gives 1.2m AP at AK27, boss gives 500 rep. Got a 900 ilvl cloak on my paladin, no warforge or titanforge upgrade, 900 base.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Got 900 pants with tons of haste, which was good because my recent upgrades were haste poor. Nether disrupter shits all over mage tower thus far in terms of bonus lol.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Of course it was easier. Things are easier when you don't have switch from one heal target to another and anticipate the needs of two very different tank classes.

It also helps greatly when people don't do Stupid Shit with flames, soak souls like they should, etc.