World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dalien

Registered Hodor
What a wonderful and exciting step to the epic eleven weeks campaign to breach the Tomb of Sargeras was added today.

One lone quest to give nethershards to Khadgar, and that's it..... Don't you thing you are diluting a bit too much Blizz?

wew lads. I think I need an intervention, I'm ODing on all this content from the Biggest Patch Ever.

Cybsled

I'm glad someone posted ahead of time we would need 2500 shards ;p

I'm 0/3 on the trinket lottery, though. Keeps giving me fucking DPS trinkets. GIEV TANK TRINKET

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm like 0/1700 on him on both chars

Officer got hacked I think and emptied the guild bank. Didn't even know but found out to a mass bunch of mails from a GM sending everything back.

It was a 5 hour turn around on recovery and no one even reported it happened. Crazy how automated that is.

It was like 400 chaos crystals, several hundred flasks, several hundred felwort, some raid mats.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Soon.

suspension.png

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah I'm not too surprised it's automated, usually someone pulling 400 mats is a pretty big red flag if they're not the GM I imagine. Or maybe someone did have a compromised account and they caught it via that instead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
got the Monk BrM legendary hat, meh i'm running out of mediocre legendaries to get, hoping for the trinket or ring next....will probably end up with the terrible boots.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
There isn't a quicker leveling an alt mechanic that im missing is there? (not counting the knowledge power boosting), just leveling etc. Rogue bores the shit out of me and i want to level something else

wru 100-110 heirlooms??
Legion invasions for characters in the lower 100s are 1-1.5 levels each if you do all 6 WQs. Around 107 they only give ~1 level per invasion. If you're fine with spreading your leveling out across a week or so, invasions are by far the least effort for leveling alts - especially if you have flying unlocked. Use World Quest Group Finder add on so you don't have to wait to tag other players' mobs at each WQ site.

Malkav

French Madman
By the way, is it still necessary to finish some quests in the overland zones to unlock every WQs?

I seem to remember that some were locked behind some questlines.

If no quest line is needed anymore once your 110, I might as well level a few alts.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
By the way, is it still necessary to finish some quests in the overland zones to unlock every WQs?

I seem to remember that some were locked behind some questlines.

If no quest line is needed anymore once your 110, I might as well level a few alts.
Since 7.1 (?) the only requirement for WQ unlock is to have one character on the account with friendly to all reputations. As soon as any of your other characters hits 110 they'll get a quest to speak to khadgar in Dal and get their flightmaster whistle and WQs.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Since 7.1 (?) the only requirement for WQ unlock is to have one character on the account with friendly to all reputations. As soon as any of your other characters hits 110 they'll get a quest to speak to khadgar in Dal and get their flightmaster whistle and WQs.

That's not what he's asking, he's asking about the WQs that won't pop at all until you complete certain quests or areas (especially in Suramar).

Yes that's still the case, though arguably very few save some blue Suramar ones are even relevant at this point. You won't really miss the few on an alt and you'll want/need to unlock through Masquerade anyway which unlocks the majority of the useful ones there.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
That's not what he's asking, he's asking about the WQs that won't pop at all until you complete certain quests or areas (especially in Suramar).

Yes that's still the case, though arguably very few save some blue Suramar ones are even relevant at this point. You won't really miss the few on an alt and you'll want/need to unlock through Masquerade anyway which unlocks the majority of the useful ones there.
Touche. And I agree; in the era of the Broken Shore, you're not really missing anything by not having all WQs available to you.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Touche. And I agree; in the era of the Broken Shore, you're not really missing anything by not having all WQs available to you.
It's super nice unlocking all of them because then you've got more to choose from to quickly complete your emissary. I know the moonguard one with the hippogriff ride doesn't open up until you've completed that entire chain. That one occasionally gives a decent reward and takes ~2 minutes to finish.

Cybsled

Nothing beats the wine making one in Suramar. Play simon says for a couple minutes and sometimes get a shitload of AP ;p

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Nothing beats the wine making one in Suramar. Play simon says for a couple minutes and sometimes get a shitload of AP ;p

I always feel like something is wrong when he wants me to jump in the vat 5 times in a row though. Some grade A quality product right there.

• 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The only place where I see a difference is:

- Suramar. A lot of WQ require you to have done parts of the original storyline for Suramar.
- Crating. If you haven't done some of your crafting leveling quests, some stuff isn't unlocked.

For example, my first jewelcrafter (alliance side) sees the gemcutting WQ in Dalaran, while my second one (who just dinged horde side) does not.

It's less of a problem now for Suramar because 7.1.5 added more WQ for the new storyline and those don't appear to be locked behind it.