World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anub/Chrominius are pro.

Get yourself a Darkmoon Tonk, Darkmoon Zeppelin, Emerald Proto-Whelp, Scourged Whelpling and Nexus Whelpling.

I'm also quite fond of Infinite Whelplings, Fel Flames, and Amethyst/Ruby/Emerald Shale hatchlings to spice things up.

also, i have no fucking clue what blizzard is thinking right now with WW and BrM.

Nobody brings WW's to kills (progression) because they have zero utility, and if they get targeted by more than 1 ability they require external cooldowns. the rotation is clunky and feels terrible. the new Tier21 set bonus is substandard and even after the nerfs i think WW are still better using older 2/4 piece bonuses.

there are just so many options they could do but went with the shit "phoned in" set bonuses.

Yeah, I was messing with the sims earlier then trying my monk out in Argus without the 2pc t19. Its weird how much I got used to the speed of the RSK/FoF refreshes that I was actually burning Chi on other abilities because their cooldowns felt so long.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The brm set is fucking retarded, especially if you have salsabims. Just breath of fire continually. People don't understand, you'll cast it nonstop

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I made a rogue just to see what all the sub fuss was about. its a really hard spec to play correctly but its really fun and rewarding when you get it right. long story short i hit 110 on Monday, Tuesday i got a legendary (class ring) from an invasion, i logged off after getting it, wednesday i logged on and did the kirin tor emissary and got another legendary (cloak), i did a few world quests, logged off. yesterday i logged on and joined our guilds heroic fun run and got a third legendary off sisters (ravenholdt ring). so thats 3 legendaries in 3 days. i dont know what loot god i managed to please, but he apparently is happy with me...also from Monday till today Rogue is 930...gear is hard.

If you had said mantle in any of those 3 I would've probably just deleted my rogue. Although cloak is amazing for M+ and certain fights and I use ring and it makes the rotation a lot easier.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On a side note I've been practicing sin in antipation of antorus. Can't wait until I don't have DFA put me in the middle of lava, on the wrong side of the boss and all sorts of other fuckery associated with DFA. Although I'm going to miss 15 mil crits.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
On a side note I've been practicing sin in antipation of antorus. Can't wait until I don't have DFA put me in the middle of lava, on the wrong side of the boss and all sorts of other fuckery associated with DFA. Although I'm going to miss 15 mil crits.

I love the DFA animation, and the blinking around / mobility on Sub (when it works)!

In ToS, I have only had a couple issues with DFA, and they are kinda funny. The main, reoccurring one is on Maiden, (if you are up in the air when she ports, you land on the other side of the room with her and get stunned for days / bombed), aka, being bad.

The only real glich happened once; I landed behind Avatar in phase 1, where there is no floor, and ended up spending the rest of phase 1 down on the phase 2 lava platforms. When phase 2 started it pulled me up to him at the same speed everyone else was falling; I got to wave at the raid mid air, then fall back down a few seconds behind everyone else, and finally continue the fight.

Combat has been trash all xpac, other than leveling, so I would put odds on them buffing it to be the highest performer this tier.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Most WoW lore youtubers have shitty Eurotrash accents, like Nobbel's inability to pronounce /th/ properly. Or they're just plain annoying people in general.

You could just listen to some American faggot that says "um" 29 times a minute. Nobbel master race.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love the DFA animation, and the blinking around / mobility on Sub (when it works)!

In ToS, I have only had a couple issues with DFA, and they are kinda funny. The main, reoccurring one is on Maiden, (if you are up in the air when she ports, you land on the other side of the room with her and get stunned for days / bombed), aka, being bad.

The only real glich happened once; I landed behind Avatar in phase 1, where there is no floor, and ended up spending the rest of phase 1 down on the phase 2 lava platforms. When phase 2 started it pulled me up to him at the same speed everyone else was falling; I got to wave at the raid mid air, then fall back down a few seconds behind everyone else, and finally continue the fight.

Combat has been trash all xpac, other than leveling, so I would put odds on them buffing it to be the highest performer this tier.

Right now from PTR testing in Antorus its a toss up between 2pc Sub and 4pc Sin.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Right now from PTR testing in Antorus its a toss up between 2pc Sub and 4pc Sin.

Sure, that's how it is now, but when they redistribute the DPS, err change things in a balance patch, in the weeks after the raid opens, all that could change.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Asmongold is great because he's a great player and also trolls the fuck out of everyone

I was watching his stream once and somebody on it donated and it did that little pop up thing and was like "hey you look like one of those withered from suramar" I fucking lost it for like 5 minutes straight.

xzi

Mouthbreather

9Recloc.jpg

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
lol another lego on rogue thats 4 in less than a week doing minimal content...oh yea and its shoulders this time =p

• 1Salty

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i have no idea wtf is up with this character, i have done 1 +10, tos on heroic and normal, daily emissary's, and a few invasions. nothing out of the ordinary.

• 1Salty