World of Warcraft: Current Year

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Whole board here pretty much calls people trannies, faggots, and thinks women belong in the kitchen, yet they'd never say that to an actual woman, trans person, or Millie offline.

BoozeCube, you should actually read my posts, I lace great funnies into them so you can tolerate them.

I'm not sure why the fuck you quoted me for your tirade or what the fuck that had to do with what i was saying but ....

k GIF

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bang on. Solid clip from our boy Asmongold.

Whoever clipped that.
Is it? He seems to be doing exactly what he complained about Blizzard doing to Swifty and Kael's VA. His only evidence that the lawsuit has merit is hearsay, reinforced by a belief that men will mistreat women (other men, not himself).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Is it? He seems to be doing exactly what he complained about Blizzard doing to Swifty and Kael's VA. His only evidence that the lawsuit has merit is hearsay, reinforced by a belief that men will mistreat women (other men, not himself).

I mean, he can only speak for himself and his actions would prove whether his words have merit.

I don't think Asmongold is an abusive piece of shit to women, but that's obviously empowered by the fact that he rarely leaves his house to begin with.

• 1Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You're not beholden to any diversity hiring laws and can just hire a bunch of dudes and hang out eating pizza and programming on CRT monitors like the good old days.

hard to program with an XBOX controller in your hand

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I miss the posts how FFXIV is steamrolling over WoW.
To be honest, I have a lot of shitposts about that which I currently keep to myself.

Because right now it would just feel like kicking a fat kid that slipped on dogshit and landed with his ass in it.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mean, he can only speak for himself and his actions would prove whether his words have merit.

I don't think Asmongold is an abusive piece of shit to women, but that's obviously empowered by the fact that he rarely leaves his house to begin with.

His ex-gf was actually the abusive one and Asmongold seemed to prefer a femdom style arrangement.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hey post another Furor beers BBQ story for good times sake I need some feelgood.

• 1Salty

Nola

Trakanon Raider
To be honest, I have a lot of shitposts about that which I currently keep to myself.

Because right now it would just feel like kicking a fat kid that slipped on dogshit and landed with his ass in it.
True but at the same time it’s his fault if everyone told him there’s dogshit in front of him and be careful but he ignored it. I don’t believe kicking when someone down but if they don’t listen and it’s their fault, I say kick and stomp away.

Players been telling them about their game for years but yet they chose to ignore their player base. Now FFXIV is surpassing them in subs and now this shitstorm.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
His ex-gf was actually the abusive one and Asmongold seemed to prefer a femdom style arrangement.

I clipped all of that myself and can dig it sometime in my clip records. Got at least 2-3 smoking gun clips of him being dominated and consenting.
Wat

Cybsled

Having a controlling partner and a consensual “femdom” relationship are two different things.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
His only evidence that the lawsuit has merit is hearsay
State attorneys have enough evidence to file a lawsuit against a major company in their state. That's not hearsay.

Also consider the fact that Blizzard in their statement does not even really try to deny the facts and merely states that they've changed since the time described in the lawsuit.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
State attorneys have enough evidence to file a lawsuit against a major company in their state. That's not hearsay.

Also consider the fact that Blizzard in their statement does not even really try to deny the facts and merely states that they've changed since the time described in the lawsuit.
Asmon has zero evidence about what was/is/had happened at Blizz other than hearsay. Blizzards statement basically says that the lawsuit is without merit, and what facts have been proven as facts? I'm not trying to defend whatever shitters did shitty things at Blizz, but this lawsuit just seems like a Twitter cancel mob, and just because its "official" doesn't mean its not pure fluff.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Where there's smoke there's fire. You don't play into it unless you have an interest in it.

Eh not really. Low self esteem or fear of abandonment (or reprisal) leads you down a road to misery in controlling situations. Especially if they try to actively sabotage any other relationships you may have in order to gain more control. I’ve seen it happen before

• 1Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member

If you don't enjoy someone stepping on your dick during sex, are you really living your best life?

Shower thoughts:
If Actiblizz was that out of touch with their playerbase regarding RNG, time-gating and what their community wanted, wouldn't that mean that it's not a far stretch to assume that they thought diversity hiring was so that they'd have a diverse range of people to fuck?

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Him and Asmon seem like such "react andy's" about this, they instantly believe what is told to them about some other guy being a douche to women. This lawsuit screams SJW bullshit and no one should support it happening at all. I am 100% sure Blizz is how it is now (shitty game studio for the most part) due to caving into SJW politics.
Maybe you can brush off the Furor stuff like this, but not the suicide.

Also we have known that Blizzard has been falling apart for years now, the explanation that they have just been partying and slacking off rings true, especially when a few years ago they paid a custom motorbike TV show to make Alliance and Horde Motorbikes for no reason and posted the episode on YouTube. It all fits.

Add in their recent wokeisms and corporate speak, seems like Activision has been trying to reign them in and they are covering their tracks.

• 2Like