World of Warcraft: Current Year

Malkav

French Madman

After antagonizing Twitter and blocking everyone there, that retard Hamilton decided it was a good idea to doxx someone who sent him a message on Linkedin by revealing their full name and place of employment.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm

After antagonizing Twitter and blocking everyone there, that retard Hamilton decided it was a good idea to doxx someone who sent him a message on Linkedin by revealing their full name and place of employment.
So that’s a shitty thing to do, but why even bother messaging him like that? I just never felt the need, rather I just walked away. Maybe I’d post something on the official suggestions or fill in why on a survey after walking away from a game. I dunno. Both seem like asshats.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
After antagonizing Twitter and blocking everyone there, that retard Hamilton
Well, even the new head is a shitposter:

shitposting.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Quick poll: Do you want to discuss the game, or should I continue my shit- and doomposting?

rumdnul.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Quick poll: Do you want to discuss the game, or should I continue my shit- and doomposting?

Please go on, I only read this thread for those. I have an account subbed for WoW Classic but I never even bothered to install current WoW.

• 1Pathetic

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Interesting conspiracy theory: They make it sound like Activision tried to make Blizzard the fall guy for the whole lawsuit:

1628608687290.png

Not a cool look when you are in a senior position at Blizzard yourself.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
His tweets are protected now. Somebody with a brain must have finally stepped in.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
So that’s a shitty thing to do, but why even bother messaging him like that? I just never felt the need, rather I just walked away. Maybe I’d post something on the official suggestions or fill in why on a survey after walking away from a game. I dunno. Both seem like asshats.
I suspect that if Activision fired all the manchildren at Blizzard, there'd be no men left at Blizzard.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
He's in two seperate twitter dramas on this page lol
He was also mad in December on Twitter because people were leaving a dungeon after the first boss when it didn't drop what they needed. Called those players sociopaths or some such, but I can't find the image anymore.

He still probably didn't put two and two together that Blizzard enabled this behavior: What did they think would happen when they placed important items on the first boss, and there being next to no negative repercussions for leaving a dungeon? That's your game design enabling such behavior, so of course min/maxing players are going the path of least resistance, and the remaining non-toxic players are going to emulate that.

credit.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
He was also mad in December on Twitter because people were leaving a dungeon after the first boss when it didn't drop what they needed. Called those players sociopaths or some such, but I can't find the image anymore.

He still probably didn't put two and two together that Blizzard enabled this behavior: What did they think would happen when they placed important items on the first boss, and there being next to no negative repercussions for leaving a dungeon? That's your game design enabling such behavior, so of course min/maxing players are going the path of least resistance, and the remaining non-toxic players are going to emulate that.

View attachment 366285
That's been happening since Classic because some set peices dropped from bosses half way through.

It's not fun to do half a dungeon knowing you need to do it all again after.

They could just put all the loot on the last boss and give partial loot if the run ends early.

They are too busy getting drunk and harassing people to actually make the easy solutions.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All that is left at Blizzard are dumbasses like that dude. It is a failed company now. Activision should close up shop on it, and get proper leadership on the remaining games in progress so they come out before 2030.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did they race swap a bunch of characters?

That's Menethil Harbour in Wetland right? So Cataclysm revamp era.
Yea, at some point in the past few years Blizz decided to darken up some characters or add new ones to make things more diverse.

• 1Tiresome

Malkav

French Madman
And now we have Kotaku posting an article blaming " Asmongold and his community" for harassing Hamilton.

Fucking lol.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users