World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Confirmed - I'm not even going to bother logging into WoW tonight.
Gotta farm my valor points for the legendary cloak. Might be a good night to start leveling my rogue though instead. lol.

I'll add you to friends Mageling, and also hop in IRC chat to see what's up.

Crone

All quiet on the Western front... dang I've never had more people from my friends list all online at the same time as I did last night. All playing D3 except 1!
frown.png

Switched specs on my Holy paladin to take Selfless Healer instead of Eternal Flame. Healing numbers shot up a bit because of it. Love it.

Mageling

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I'm one of the guilty playing some D3. Working on T3 with some friends right now. As soon as we clear T5 I'll likely be playing some WoW. Hopefully just another day or two.

Looks like there were something like 16 Horde players on the spreadsheet now. I'll have to try to put something together soon-ish, as well as remembering to log into the uberguilds IRC chat and try to find out what times people are available. The next two weeks suck because of D3 and my work schedule is in flux. Lots of idling while in-game. (in case I don't respond to a whisper)

Crone

I had some extra time last night, and wasn't tired, so I knocked out most of SoO LFR on my Paladin. I'm thankful it's not 6k Valor, but this 3k Valor cockblock is so annoying. lol

Will try and finish up SoO LFRs on my Paladin tonight, or might try and join in on some Flex raids. That'd be even better.

520 iLvl , and I was beating a 547 iLvl resto Druid last night on heals like it was nothing. He must not of been trying very hard.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
So I got my 6th 90 yesterday. Finished my enhancement shaman, outside of my neck, 1 ring and 1 trink it had full 496 gear waiting and only 3.5k coins away from my 2nd 489 weap. I can see why my 520 frost dk was always getting out dpsed by shammys, HUGE burst numbers and i like the changes to totems (havent touched the class since mid cata). While I will try out more raiding and some pvp, I also finished collecting a full set of cloth gear. I have a priest I havent touched since hitting 85 a month after cata, what are some opinions on Shadow? Ive been told they are bottom of the barrel dps in raids.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
520 iLvl , and I was beating a 547 iLvl resto Druid last night on heals like it was nothing. He must not of been trying very hard.
You'd be surprised at how bad/unaware some players are. I imagine there was always some terrible players even back in vanilla, but being sheltered in a really hardcore guild I guess you just never really get exposed.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
If 3K Valor is a cockblock for you, wait till you need the 12 titan runestones and only get the one guaranteed from Lei Shen per week because RND does not like you.

Baghwan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sorry, put myself on the spread sheet and kinda disappeared, is there a flex/regular group going or has that ship sailed? Also, Facebook, really?

Thinking of just building a Prot set, as Ret your basically invisible to OpenRaid groups unless your packing some 550+ gear.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The easiest way to max valor for the week is to run heroic dungeons. Just one a day is guaranteed 630 valor for the week (first one per day is 90, right?) so one or two LFRs or just 9 other dungeon runs and you are set.

At this time in the games cycle there is virtually zero chance you will ever wipe.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
If 3K Valor is a cockblock for you, wait till you need the 12 titan runestones and only get the one guaranteed from Lei Shen per week because RND does not like you.
3 guaranteed runestones or secrets per week: lei shen, ra-den and sha of pride. 2 of these can be done in raidfinder

kaxfenix

N00b
my Brewmaster is sitting at 530 right now.. I really haven't got any flex experience and my current guild isn't really much of a raiding guild.. Would love to get an alliance group going..

Crone

3 guaranteed runestones or secrets per week: lei shen, ra-den and sha of pride. 2 of these can be done in raidfinder
I don't mind having to raid for stuff, because I feel there are off specs and stuff I can be trying to get gear for.

Valor really isn't that bad, especially with heroics. I agree. I'm on the same steps on my Paladin, as I am my hunter, so I'm maxing out both on valor every week. Makes it easy, as I max one, then the other gets 50% more valor.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
There is no guarantee that all character models will be done by release, but they hope to have most ready.

Quoted from mmo champ. Does this mean skimping on some new models to get WoD out the door faster or are they still planning on taking all summer to do an expansion and still not provide a "completed" expansion?

Obligatory fuck you to runestones.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
The easiest way to max valor for the week is to run heroic dungeons. Just one a day is guaranteed 630 valor for the week (first one per day is 90, right?) so one or two LFRs or just 9 other dungeon runs and you are set.

At this time in the games cycle there is virtually zero chance you will ever wipe.
If you have a decent ilevel just speed run Heroic Scenarios. You can cap in <1 hour.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
23 Garrosh kills, finally see legplates of unthinking strife drop...use coin to try for shoulders(and previously for legs) like I do every week...get the fucking legs on the coin...FML

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
23 Garrosh kills, finally see legplates of unthinking strife drop...use coin to try for shoulders(and previously for legs) like I do every week...get the fucking legs on the coin...FML
Imagine what you could do with that persistance and patience outside of WoW.
tongue.png

Salshun_sl

shitlord
After getting jack shit for a weapon upgrade for a new 90 hunter I broke down and got the Timeless Isle one for 20K coins. A little later finally got an SoO crossbow roughly 5 min after the Timeless Isle return policy expired. I'm never buying shit again of any sort.