World of Warcraft: Current Year

Needless

Toe Sucker
Very true with the commendation thing its not like it would take that long to do it with another character but not this close to the expansion I would probably just backfill it later on especially if flying mounts won't be a thing for a while in WoD no point repping up for a flying mount. I do find it kinda funny the collectors edition thing comes with a flying mount.
All mounts will be hybrid ground/flying in WoD as well, so theres that lol

Mind you it'll look retarded seeing a chinese dragon slithering 4 feet above the ground like an asshole.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I haven't played since WOTLK with a brief 7day trial on MoP. Should I bother coming back? I had all characters at max (except Panda) back then so I wouldn't be starting from scratch. Is the easiest soloer still BM hunter?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I haven't played since WOTLK with a brief 7day trial on MoP. Should I bother coming back? I had all characters at max (except Panda) back then so I wouldn't be starting from scratch. Is the easiest soloer still BM hunter?
At this point, I wouldnt even worry about it until WoD hits. You're coming in so late that you'll have to work your ass off to get Heroic gear, the cloak (if its even within the time limit still?). But if you do have the time to slam all the content out, you can get some heirloom weapons (6.0 should drop soon) and its a guaranteed drop with that patch.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Isn't WoD like a month away? I haven't played Wow in a long time but unless a whole lot has changed I should be able to get 1-2 characters to 90 since they are all 80 right now (except Panda)

Rime

<Donor>
6.0 Drops on the 14th (2 Weeks after end of season PVP announcement - Roughly one month to WoD).

Warlords of Draenor drops on the 13th of November.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sheeeeeeeeeet I watched some info/trailer on WoD and I want to play again, haven't logged in since I learned skill trees were going away.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Still not sure what to do for my 90 boost. Have a shaman, monk, mage, hunter and warlock already. Considered a Balance druid...

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Still not sure what to do for my 90 boost. Have a shaman, monk, mage, hunter and warlock already. Considered a Balance druid...
Thats what I wasted mine on. Key word - Wasted.

Hatorade, just because skill trees went away doesnt mean that skill trees actually made you a butterfly to begin with.
tongue.png

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Try them on PTR to get a feel. I find balance to be kind of a dumb minigame instead of a rotation now. Not sure I will continue and not swap to feral on my druid for expac.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Isn't WoD like a month away? I haven't played Wow in a long time but unless a whole lot has changed I should be able to get 1-2 characters to 90 since they are all 80 right now (except Panda)
5 weeks. Since you haven't played since LK, you might want to come back a week or so before launch so that you can explore a bit Cata and Pandaria. Depending on how hardcore you play, I'd count 30h of /played per char for 80-90 (profession leveling not included). And you have one free bump to 90.

(don't know if there's the xp reduction for MoP live with 6.0?)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Thats what I wasted mine on. Key word - Wasted.

Hatorade, just because skill trees went away doesnt mean that skill trees actually made you a butterfly to begin with.
tongue.png
Not upset about it, just giving a reference point, I stopped playing when 3 clutch healing maces dropped from final boss of a pug raid and the same paladin won all three. I realized then I didn't have the will to continue the grind.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
MoP's already had its xp reduced in live, iirc.
Levling is really quick I took my level 80 boomkin all the way to 90 it took about a week of moderate play with no heirlooms. I highly recommend if you are doing this just queue for dungeons constantly when questing it helps break up questing and dungeon xp is pretty damn good. Once I hit pandaria I only actually completed two zones jade forrest and half hill area before I hit 90.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm set on playing monk or druid, tank with healer offspec. Maybe I'll just play both instead of just one.
If you check on Wowhead you can read all the WoD changes for each class, gives a rough idea of what's going to happen.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So my rogue got another Garrosh heirloom yesterday.

A bow.

That I already have the flex and normal version of, from my hunter.

Goddammitsomuch