World of Warcraft: Current Year

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can get Heroic Garrosh groups all day on my 565 Fury Warrior, but my Rogue is like ebola at 556.

Rime

<Donor>
I and another member from the board play on Exodar-Horde, but avoid it like the plague. The server is half-dead and a cesspit of guilds continually trying to poach the same six or seven members from each other.

If it were not for the fact that I have been playing with some of the people since TBC, I would have left for another server years ago.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm on Kil'jaeden with some friends. Its really a nice server but the ratio is something like 10:1 horde to alliance. As an aside, my group has a saved lockout on Garrosh heroic(normal) so if you're looking for heirlooms and not completely incompetent add me at Bain#1386. We'll be doing the runs at some point this weekend.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I can get Heroic Garrosh groups all day on my 565 Fury Warrior, but my Rogue is like ebola at 556.
I said "ah fuck it" and bought my 539 paladin a Heroic Garrosh kill for the Heirloom weapon. Got the 1hs, am happy.

My 565 Warlock and 555 (or something) prot Warrior should have no problem getting groups themselves this weekend. Hope to get the shield and int staff. If the warlock has bad rng I'll try to get my 545-something disc priest into a group and try again.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
LFR in EU is checked full with boosts and the few occasional good geared guys (even way too geared to run them) to the point it's showing ridicolous results. To make a long story short, I start running ToT/SoO for Secrets with my priest and since healer is shorter queue, I go in sporting my disco spec and with the ridicolous Holy nova I end up doing 30% of the raid healing and 8th place on dps in some fights (which speaks volumes about dpsers doing 3k...). Not that it matters, everything dies so quickly now that we ignored pretty much every mechanic, such as Nazgrim defensive stance. I had a good laugh.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
LFR in EU is checked full with boosts and the few occasional good geared guys (even way too geared to run them) to the point it's showing ridicolous results. To make a long story short, I start running ToT/SoO for Secrets with my priest and since healer is shorter queue, I go in sporting my disco spec and with the ridicolous Holy nova I end up doing 30% of the raid healing and 8th place on dps in some fights (which speaks volumes about dpsers doing 3k...). Not that it matters, everything dies so quickly now that we ignored pretty much every mechanic, such as Nazgrim defensive stance. I had a good laugh.
Please share your ways as I plan on boosting a priest and going support/pure healing. I haven't played in years so my brain is mush with all the games and all the specs i've done over the years so cannot really distinguish one from the other anymore. Can you still successfully or adequately heal as a disc spec or do you need to go all holy? When you queue up, just curious how or what you do to rank so well in both categories. That sounds just my style. I really don't mind to be a pure healer, it's just what i've always done but wouldn't mind being able to do some damage.

Also, it seems like everyone on every server listed so far is horde. That a fair assessment?

If any of you are in the same boat that i'm in and haven't play in awhile or at all, this has been very helpful...http://wod.wowhead.com/guide=2287

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm on Sen'jin, Alliance side. It's a great server, but yeah, it seems like most people in this thread are Horde players. I used to play Horde, but I got sick of all the brown.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm on Icecrown alliance. We still have the original guild, but only with a skeleton crew so if you see another person on it's a big deal. Still has all the perks though.

Needless

Toe Sucker
gay that free time doesnt work on my very old account
frown.png
it errors.. i wanna try the undelete button on it!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
On Darkspear ally myself... It's a pretty active server, but its full of mostly 15 year old "WPVP"ers (whatever the fuck that means) who are constantly trying to "pwn" each other. Still fun though I suppose.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Is there a bug with transmog'd equipment reverting back to it's original look? I haven't upgraded any equipment and it seems to do it every time I get a loading screen or log off and on.

Shit is getting annoying.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am thinking on finding a horde PVE server and starting up some kind of casual guild. Would people be interested in that? I am on Arthas right now because of some friends from my last job that are all on Euro time so I have no reason to stay there.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I am thinking on finding a horde PVE server and starting up some kind of casual guild. Would people be interested in that? I am on Arthas right now because of some friends from my last job that are all on Euro time so I have no reason to stay there.
Hyjal is the obvious answer /cough

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
The 25% off character services this week gives me little hope that they're going to offer a bundle deal any time soon. Maybe in a couple years if subs start to fall off a cliff again.

Edit: Looks like they're offering a promo that gives 7 days free, even to currently active subscribers:

Battle.net Account Login

It appears to only work on one WoW account (I have a couple on my b.net email).