World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sounds like Ao kind of luck, I remember you had that SMK everyone wanted so bad too =p
That was a gift (from someone else, which was hella lucky)!

Yeah, it was pretty lucky on drops. Managed MC for my crown and mount... though I'm tempted to do it again for a chance for the pet from Rag and possibly the glowy enchant.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Waiting for the inevitable trash-nerf before I do MC. The crown is worse than a 630 for my spec anyhow. Shortest MC I've heard of from anyone in guild was 2hours.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah I've been pretty unhappy with all my heroic gear I've gotten for ret.. all of it has crit and multistrike on it. Sticking with my 626 pvp gear because I can load up on haste/mastery/versatility.

Even the crown had crit on it. fking poop man.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'd whine somewhere official but it'd just be drowned in the personal vs nbg bitch fest.

They really need to rethink these loot tables. Especially now with the guaranteed drop off the final boss.

It's hard to get data with the way loot works now but, I think I've run the dungeons enough times now to call it statistically homo.

For fuck's sake, Auch third boss has both a bow and a trinket and I haven't seen either. I've killed him every day since day 3.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Yeah I've been pretty unhappy with all my heroic gear I've gotten for ret.. all of it has crit and multistrike on it. Sticking with my 626 pvp gear because I can load up on haste/mastery/versatility.

Even the crown had crit on it. fking poop man.
I know this feel bro. Ret depends way too much on haste.

Malkav

French Madman
Crafter my first ilvl630 saber with my blacksmith building, but it rolled crappy secondary stats for me.
Time to turn a profit at the AH, hope some sucker will buy it for 65k (it's currently the only crafted str melee dps 1h-weapon on there on my server).

Needless

Toe Sucker
not gonna lie, but somebody would have to be literally retarded to spend 65k for a heroic equivalent 1h weapon lol

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or you could make the item that lets you reroll the stats on it see if gives you stats you are looking for.

Malkav

French Madman
Or you could make the item that lets you reroll the stats on it see if gives you stats you are looking for.
Ooh forgot about those.
Can do one in about a day of work orders...hmm. We'll see if it sells by then, and if not I'll give it a go.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Luckily they didn't do the same thing with raid loot tables, so no OCD min/maxers will drive themselves insane looking for that warforged socketed crit/multi drop for every slot. That would have been pure evil.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Luckily they didn't do the same thing with raid loot tables, so no OCD min/maxers will drive themselves insane looking for that warforged socketed crit/multi drop for every slot. That would have been pure evil.
You're giving them ideas.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Aaaaaaaaaand you just jinxed it.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Wish they had just left reforging in with these loot tables. Reforging didn't suck, hit and expertise caps sucked.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Augh, gave up on Poundfist an hour before it spawned on my server after about 20 hours of camping, though it came in on one of the off-shoot server phases and I probably would have missed it anyway. Mistakes were made this weekend.