World of Warcraft: Current Year

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Just got 12 dust for DEing a ilvl 603 blue robe (600+ enchanter).

Also just got two lvl 100 required greens from big crates of salvage, started out soulbound and they can't be DE'd.

Gryce

Molten Core Raider

Also just got two lvl 100 required greens from big crates of salvage, started out soulbound and they can't be DE'd.
Check and make sure it isnt the character select screen items for transmog. I believe those are lvl 100 greens that fit the bill.

Vitality

HUSTLE

Was this with the enchanting hut or with your enchanters innate DE?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Commander Tharbek should no longer be using Iron Axe, Imbued Iron Axe, and Iron Reaver within 4 seconds of each otherWell that will make CM a little easier, he was very RNG before.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Commander Tharbek should no longer be using Iron Axe, Imbued Iron Axe, and Iron Reaver within 4 seconds of each otherWell that will make CM a little easier, he was very RNG before.
You can test again, its the 3rd day UBRS is the daily CM

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man, i was about to drop LWing on my monk since i have no skinner... but i realized they added new drums. Fuck that, keeping it just for monklust!

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Unless you have the follower/bodyguard with the mission table ability, you have to go back to get the mission reward and start new missions. I read you can possibly access them from the outposts in each zone, but I don't know if that's confirmed.
You can go to the Outposts. I do most of my management from those.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else lose any desire to level alts in this xpack? No way am i collected all that shit on the map a second time.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
No real need to collect it all with every alt. I have a few that are high enough to get their garrisons. Just log them in every 3 days or so for the garrison stuff and by the time I am ready to play them I will have so much GR on them I won't have any real need to grab all the loot boxes to get stuff up to snuff.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
No real need to collect it all with every alt. I have a few that are high enough to get their garrisons. Just log them in every 3 days or so for the garrison stuff and by the time I am ready to play them I will have so much GR on them I won't have any real need to grab all the loot boxes to get stuff up to snuff.
But handynotes show them on my map
frown.png
Must..collect..everything.

Malkav

French Madman
So, the hotfix notes have been posted.

Shamans, warlocks and mages buffed.

Gladiator somewhat nerfed (-20% on Shield Slam and Revenge).

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, the hotfix notes have been posted.

Shamans, warlocks and mages buffed.

Gladiator somewhat nerfed (-20% on Shield Slam and Revenge).
Fucking mouth-breathers fucking bitching about sucking and fucking fucking my class.

Fucking.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Someone mentioned rolling a healer a few pages ago: Disc priest is pretty fun, you can DPS in quiet parts of instances/fights while still topping people off and the gear is pretty much the same as Shadow Priest. You can also hit a boss with a single instant Holy Fire, get 2% of your mana back and turn on Archangel wings for a guarenteed Prayer of Healing crit which also procs a bubble... feels good. Oh and you can talent/glyph into your Prayer of Mending (which you can get for free every 10 heals) always bounding back to you and Holy Fire doing 20% damage to you so it bounces back to the tank.

Blood Elves were last on the new model priority list since the Burning Crusade models arn't awful like the Vanilla ones, but not as complicated as the Cataclysm/Pandaria ones. Draenai got done because there are so many in the expansion.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am guessing gladiator stance is going to get some tweaks up and down for a while. It was really nasty single target but its multi target capability was HIGHLY limited. If it loses to much single target punch it basically has nothing and then nobody uses it. I think finding the happy median there is going to take a bit.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am guessing gladiator stance is going to get some tweaks up and down for a while. It was really nasty single target but its multi target capability was HIGHLY limited. If it loses to much single target punch it basically has nothing and then nobody uses it. I think finding the happy median there is going to take a bit.
Opposite. AoE is tons of DPS and single target is middle of the pack.

20% reduction on our TWO top abilities? WTF?! Not only does that fuck Glad spec in the ass for DPS, it hurts Warrior TANKS.

Zero play-testing, data collection, or intelligence from Blizzard.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
6.0.3 Hotfixes: November 25 - World of Warcraft

November 25

Update 1, Class Tuning Changes: 12:00pm PST

Please note that some of the class tuning changes listed below are not yet live and are still in the process of being implemented.

Racials

Orc
Hardiness now reduces stun duration by 15% (up from 10%).

Undead
Will of the Forsaken has a 2-minute cooldown once more (down from 3 minutes).

Classes

Death Knight
General
Blood Plague, when used in PvP combat now has a duration of 24 seconds and may no longer have its periodic duration extended past 30 seconds.
Frost Fever, when used in PvP combat now has a duration of 24 seconds and may no longer have its periodic duration extended past 30 seconds.
Talents
Necrotic Plague, when used in PvP combat now has a duration of 24 seconds and may no longer have its periodic duration extended past 30 seconds.

Druid
Balance
Moonfire, when used in PvP combat now has a duration of 24 seconds and may no longer have its periodic duration extended past 30 seconds.
Sunfire, when used in PvP combat may no longer have its periodic duration extended past 30 seconds.
Feral
Predatory Swiftness no longer increases the healing done by Healing Touch.
Talents
Heart of the Wild's bonuses are now halved when used while in PvP combat.
Pulverize (Guardian) now extends up to 130% of its normal duration when refreshed, similar to periodic effects.

Mage
Arcane
Arcane Blast's damage has been increased by 10%.
Fire
Pyroblast's damage has been increased by 35%.

Monk
General
Rising Sun Kick (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now causes enemies to take 15% increased damage (down from 20%).
Tiger Palm (Brewmaster, Windwalker) now extends up to 130% of its normal duration when refreshed, similar to periodic effects.
Brewmaster
Guard's damage absorption shield now absorbs 100% more damage.
Stance of the Sturdy Ox now defers 30% of damage taken to be divided over 10 seconds (up from 20%).
Glyphs
Glyph of Keg Smash should now correctly increase the range of Keg Smash.

Paladin
Protection
Mastery: Divine Bulwark now increases Shield of the Righteous' damage reduction by 0.5% per point, down from 0.75% per point.
Grand Crusader now also has a 30% chance to trigger its effect from Crusader Strike and Hammer of the Righteous.
Shield of the Righteous now reduces physical damage taken by 25% (up from 20%).

Shaman
General
Chain Lightning's damage has been increased by 20%.
Lava Burst's (Elemental, Restoration) damage has been increased by 35%.
Enhancement
Lava Lash's damage has been increased by 20%.
Stormstrike's damage has been increased by 20%.

Warlock
Affliction
Agony's damage has been increased by 20%.
Unstable Affliction's damage has been increased by 20%.
Demonology
Shadow Bolt's damage has been increased by 25%.
Soul Fire's damage has been increased by 25%.
Touch of Chaos' damage has been increased by 25%.
Destruction
Chaos Bolt's damage has been increased by 8%.
Conflagrate's damage has been increased by 8%.
Immolate's damage has been increased by 8%.
Incinerate's damage has been increased by 8%.
Rain of Fire's damage has been reduced by 60% and no longer generates Burning Embers.
Shadowburn's damage has been increased by 8%.
Talents
Demonbolt's (Demonology) damage has been increased by 10%.
Soulburn: Haunt (Affliction) now extends up to 130% of its normal duration when refreshed, similar to periodic effects.

Warrior
Protection
Revenge's damage has been reduced by 20%.
Shield Slam's damage has been reduced by 20%.

November 24

World Environment

[Requires a realm restart.] The time that corpses persist in the world has been restored back to their former durations.

Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios

Dungeons
[Requires a realm restart.] Resolved an issue where players were unable to queue through Dungeon Finder while in Warspear or Stormshield.
Upper Blackrock Spire
During the Commander Tharbek encounter, Black Iron Guards no longer join in the fight when he is at 10% health.
Commander Tharbek should no longer be using Iron Axe, Imbued Iron Axe, and Iron Reaver within 4 seconds of each other.
Orebender Gor'ashan's Electric Pulse should now correctly hit players that are standing on a Rune Conduit.
Son of the Beast's Fiery Trail should no longer persist and continue to damaging pets after being defeated.

Items

Miner?s Coffee should no longer be incorrectly applying its speed buff outside of the Garrison's mine.
Swapblaster should no longer be incorrectly swapping locations with targets other than another party member.