World of Warcraft: Current Year

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I fucking seriously couldn't play MMOs anymore without my Naga.
12 thumb buttons > *
Same, I put my finishers and defensive cooldowns on my thumb buttons. I've had an odd bug lately that if I disconnect to log in and log back in immediately none of my num pad key binds work without rebinding. If I exit the client and restart the game the key binds work. Odd and annoying.

sukik

Anyone have a link to decent rogue weak auras?
I'll PM you some some I customized and a link to the site I got them from tonight. He had Assassination and Combat but I was able to put together a Subtlety one using his combat as a model.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I fucking seriously couldn't play MMOs anymore without my Naga.
12 thumb buttons > *
yep.

Naga (and other razer products) blow logitech away in terms of quality. Anyone can use the Naga since the only real difference are the 12 thumb buttons - which I should add can perform any action you want including macros so you could put your whole rotation on one if you really wanted. In addition the Anansi keyboard with the thumb modifiers make hotkeys so much fucking easier.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I should probably utilize the steelseries apex keyboard i use, and my razer death adder mouse.. thats a lot of keys i could be using, that i don't lol

Naga never appealed to me though, they're so big
frown.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The Naga is considered big? It doesn't feel like it to me, but I've owned it so long, I don't know what to compare it to. I love my Naga, but the 7 - 12 buttons are almost useless to me. My thumb doesn't want to really press them.

Malkav

French Madman
I'm the weird one with my Naga I guess.
I bind my rotation on Naga 1-6, AOEs on 7-9, rarely used CDs on 10-12. Whatever on back/forward mouse buttons.
And keyboard side, short CDs on Q-E, interrupts on F, something used frequently on R, and importants CDs on 1-6.

sukik

The Naga is considered big? It doesn't feel like it to me, but I've owned it so long, I don't know what to compare it to. I love my Naga, but the 7 - 12 buttons are almost useless to me. My thumb doesn't want to really press them.
Yea, I can get some use out of 7-9, but 10-12 are useless.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm the weird one with my Naga I guess.
I bind my rotation on Naga 1-6, AOEs on 7-9, rarely used CDs on 10-12. Whatever on back/forward mouse buttons.
And keyboard side, short CDs on Q-E, interrupts on F, something used frequently on R, and importants CDs on 1-6.
I need to start doing this. I use the naga hex (had a naga 12 but it was too unwieldy) and it'd work really well for that. I use it for shield barrier, shield block, heroic strike, heroic leap, intervene and autorun right now. Works pretty well. Warrior has a fair amount of off the gcd shit so it helps. Only issue is having to use my 2-4 (shield slam, devastate, revenge) in such high frequency can interfere with my movement. Rarely an issue, but it's starting to piss me off in the brawler's guild. And also, the brawler's guild might be the funnest part of WoW
tongue.png
I'm a few fights from done now. Going to be fucking sad when this masterpiece is over.

edit: Also, Nibbleh is such a giant ass. Never has a fight so simple been so difficult in execution.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I beat Nibbleh a few days ago on my rogue, was a pretty tough fight to keep stagger stepping and be in range to hit the guy without him stopping. Took me around 15 attempts to get it right.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I use my naga strictly for mouseover macros. I have flash of light, cleanse, loh, bubbles all bound to the buttons so that I can just mousover the persons unit frame and click. My regular rotation is on the keyboard 1-5 and then various combos of anansi thumb modifiers + 1-5.

I use 9 and 12 on my naga for fishing. 12 is macro'd to be shift + right click so that I can autoloot with it (I don't like leaving auto loot permanently on) and then 9 is my cast button which is a keybinding on my bar. I swap out any other profession or whatever to that bar location and make 9 disenchant or mill or whatever if I need to.

Malkav

French Madman
Just bought a whole set of cards for the Iron deck (Knight's Badge) for like 10k. Gonna wait for tomorrow for the current inventory of Knight's Badges to clean itself (going for around 20k right now), and I'll put it up for more than 100% profits hehe.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I beat Nibbleh a few days ago on my rogue, was a pretty tough fight to keep stagger stepping and be in range to hit the guy without him stopping. Took me around 15 attempts to get it right.
Better or worse than the random maze of death making mob? There was a lot of swearing on that fucker.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Which also makes it the best tanking talent in the tier.
Debatable. Ravager really helps with CM speed if going for medals and the parry portion can allow for greater burst protection (though useless against magic). Which is why you just keep tomes on you at all times :p

edit: Also for simple heroics, dat bloodbath ravager macro, hnngg. Love it for frickin tharbek. Can damn near clear all of the bats that come out by bloodbath ravagering and then shockwaving them in it. Torch'd.

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just bought a whole set of cards for the Iron deck (Knight's Badge) for like 10k. Gonna wait for tomorrow for the current inventory of Knight's Badges to clean itself (going for around 20k right now), and I'll put it up for more than 100% profits hehe.
if you buy all the cards right now, can you turn it in and get the trinket?

Malkav

French Madman
Debatable. Ravager really helps with CM speed if going for medals and the parry portion can allow for greater burst protection (though useless against magic). Which is why you just keep tomes on you at all times :p

edit: Also for simple heroics, dat bloodbath ravager macro, hnngg. Love it for frickin tharbek. Can damn near clear all of the bats that come out by bloodbath ravagering and then shockwaving them in it. Torch'd.
Was not aware of the parry portion, didn't look at it recently in game, and most of the time I'm playing Glad anyway, but the parry didn't show up on the officiel talent calculator.

Aside from that, yeah AoE DPS of course.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was not aware of the parry portion, didn't look at it recently in game, and most of the time I'm playing Glad anyway, but the parry didn't show up on the officiel talent calculator.

Aside from that, yeah AoE DPS of course.
I wasn't aware of the parry portion either until the game actually launched. Wasn't on wowhead or anything. Very useful CD though when the healer is fucking off healing the dps in these trashy heroics. It's not really a raid thing though as parry suffers pretty heavily from DR after the first parry and the end goal here is to make ones self less bursty.

Malkav

French Madman
You can only turn in cards during the Darkmooon Faire iirc
which starts on the first Saturday of each month and lasts a week.
No need for a turn in anymore. Just right click one card in he bag, it creates deck, right click the deck, and boom, trinket.