World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
So +5 on gloves doesn't stack with +5 fishing line. +10 on boots doesn't stack with +10 on Nat's Hat or something.
That's because they are actually invisible buffs (no icon), and they used the same buff on both items. Since you can't have the same buff twice, the +skill does not stack.

(they used invisible buffs because they did not implement +skill on gear, so they had to make a kludge for the very few items with +skill, like mining picks and herb gloves)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is the game down right now? Can't load up, but realm status page shows everything is up.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can log into my AH mule in Org, but not my Warlock in her Garrison. Garrison instance server screwy maybe.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Killed Kargath last night and got The Butcher down to around 30%. Butcher is gear check fight, we might need slightly better gear for him. But it was fun. I liked the grand entrance into the Arena.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Any of you guys cap out conquest points last night? I found it remarkably easier than it used to be to hit cap. Bleh 1700 points...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I never even managed to interact with anything in my Garrison or anywhere else.
I logged in late last night and got a few followers missions off and my tradeskill CDs, then logged in this morning to send a few more off and do my daily tradeskill CDs.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Last night was a total waste. I'm glad I had to get up early for my chemo this morning. I was able to log in before everything reset and when I get home everything will be good to go again. Feels good man.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I am having an extremely hard time getting a competent CM group going because I'm pally heals. This is gettin' gay as fuck

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am having an extremely hard time getting a competent CM group going because I'm pally heals. This is gettin' gay as fuck
Are you horde? if so add me Luxury#1795. My IRL friend is healing as one in rerolled and he does medal CMs just fine, would love to have you join us for some.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Apparently you can get 660 primal gladiator gear (Chance for warforged to ilvl666) from the chests that drop in Rated battlegrounds.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I'll be boosting a tauren druid on Madoran at some point. Would I be able to group with you guys for instances or is it only servers that are clustered can group?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If anyone is interested in heroics, CMs, or even pickup raids just add me. I don't have good blocks of time to set aside for raiding but still want to try it when I can. If we could do it Saturday during the day it would probably work best for raids, but the other stuff any time I'm on I'm down. I'll tank the shit out of whatever.