World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The answer to the question appears to be "no fucking clue" with theories ranging from "need mythic highmaul" to "need blackhand dead on normal and heroic" to "some guy with only 3 heroic kills got mythic so WTF!?" while people in the same guild with the same kills are getting either heroic or mythic so... good luck?

Blackrock Foundry Cache from Garrison - Forums - World of Warcraft

This is Everquest level shit. Need a coder to chime in.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Looking like it's 8 Mythic HM kills for BRF Mythic Cache. I'll bite the bullet and try it out.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Not surprised this is fucked. I have 18 heroci kills in HM and keep on getting 'normal' HM cache, sent a ticket, they said it was a known issue being worked on right now.

Looks like their coding for this shit was out of whack prior to pushing 6.1, it's probably all sorts of fucked up with BRF cache.

If BRF mythic cache really requires 8 Highmaul mythic kills it'd be lol worthy though.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Got a Mythic Cache (FYI: Master Plan said Normal in the Missions of Interest).

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
You don't have many alts, do you? With 7 90+ chars, it takes me almost 2h to do the full rounds of the garrisons, and that's without doing any daily quest/dungeon/whatever. Just gathering, picking work orders, and resubmitting missions (which is the least part of it).
Oh I have plenty of alts, but none of them are worth logging onto ever. I have my main, a 100 paladin, 95 monk, and a 90 of every other class I probably won't ever feel like touching or leveling ever again. I might level my orc rogue someday just to see how the horde storyline goes and to see the horde garrison in person, but other than that...I won't be touching any of them unless I am required to switch for raiding...which is highly unlikely to happen.

Last night I logged in at 8:15, did garrison shit, started raid at 8:30, ended at midnight. Hearthed to garrison and logged off.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Kind of weird I guess. Some guy at blizzard has been sitting in his chair for weeks reading all these theories and just laughing

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Could this is be why? Quoted from some blue posts

Were the kills loot eligible? Killing the same boss multiple times in the same week does not count as a loot eligible kill.
Seems like they changed it so that only loot eligible kills matter, whereas it was any kill before.

About to test this anyway, I have 15 mythic kills on my DK and no BRF, and 23 or so heroic kills on my warrior and no mythic kill in HM. Time to test out

Elsebet

Peasant
I got a heroic cache, but I've only done BRF normal. So that one is working.
We've done Highmaul LFR twice (7/7 both times). Normal Highmaul twice, first 6/7 and second 5/7. Normal BRF only once where we went 7/10. Got a heroic Highmaul mission right after the normal BRF.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */traders.

GG Bliz,...another well implemented feature!

I have no clue how this got past QA and into live servers, these guys all need their heads checked.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Oddly enough, I just noticed my rogue with 50+ normal highmaul and 14 heroic hm kills and all followers at 645 has never gotten a mission.

Anyway, hopefully we do 2 quick HM mythic kills.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
so yeah, DK got the cache in mythic and warrior didn't. Completely ass backwards but whatever.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm at 23 mythic highmaul, 51 heroic highmaul, and 23 heroic BRF...will update when I get home and get followers upgraded.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Upgraded my followers to 675. Received Heroic BRF.

7/7N HM - 38 kills
6/7H HM - 22 kills
9/10 NBRF - 21 kills

On a side note, I may not have noticed it before, but my dudes got increased success chance at 675 vs. 660. I don't remember that being the case before, but I topped out my dudes at 654 rather than 655 so perhaps that is it.

Regardless, I am stoked to get a heroic BRF mission and hopefully a mythic HM mission a little later in the week. My ilvl has been pretty stagnant lately.

I am also a fan of the ability reroll items you can purchase for GR. Got my Brewmaster monk to Massive Strike / Group Damage (unique to Brewmaster apparently) with High Stamina and Orc slayer. He is pretty baller.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
So, every garrison has the same RNG daily profession vendor and this vendor is the only source of the 680 patterns? So if RNG goes badly it could be impossible for a certain armor type to upgrade crafted to 680 for weeks or even months?