World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
How does it make people feel that I'm gonna go back and get my Shadowmourne, and a BoE mount that I can sell on the AH if I want as well?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
To clarify, I dont really care whether they leave in content or not. I do think it is cool when you have gear or have done content that is no longer accessible, adds a bit of personal uniqueness.

I'm not one of those guys all about gear and I don't sit out in Org or wherever in my cool transmog gear hoping people will inspect me NOTICE ME SENPAI

In my list of things i care about, this is about as low as it can be.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I still think legendaries should become heirlooms or something after their expansion, or have an additional questline to do that. People would play that content forever if they did, unless an expansion changes something too much to adapt the old quest.
That's actually pretty brilliant.

Khane

Anyone here use an "All in one" addon package that stays up to date and adds fixes quickly? I'm getting sick of having to manage my list of addons and having one or two break every patch.

I was looking at ElvUI, that looks like it has most of what I want built in. Anyone got experience with it or others they recommend?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
ElvUI is pretty painless to maintain and they're constantly updating, especially around patch times.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I use ElvUI and it's pretty good. I haven't customized it as much as I probably should. I tossed on the rarefinder, spell/rotation prioritizer, DBM, Weak Auras, TSM, and a few other mods. I update ElvUI whenever I notice it's out of date, and I use the Curse client to update the rest.

Khane

spell rotation/prioritizer? What's it called and is it any good?

I basically make my own through Tell Me When right now.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Strand of the Ancients: Attacking players who resurrect will now be unable to leave the graveyard until they pick up a bomb because seriously guys use the bombs.

I wish that was real because it is so very true.

Malkav

French Madman
I chuckled a few times at the puns in these patch notes, like the Mana Tea one.
Oh, and a Community reference.