World of Warcraft: Current Year

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
So will current salvage boxes still give the same green t mog rewards once the prepatch and new system launches? That seems to be what you guys are implying. With that being the case, I should just be hoarding crates right now, correct? Or do I need to open them all and just stash the t mog appropriate items?

I have tons of crates I am always too lazy to open on my alts. Like thousands. I have zero space on my main for any of that though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So will current salvage boxes still give the same green t mog rewards once the prepatch and new system launches? That seems to be what you guys are implying. With that being the case, I should just be hoarding crates right now, correct? Or do I need to open them all and just stash the t mog appropriate items?

I have tons of crates I am always too lazy to open on my alts. Like thousands. I have zero space on my main for any of that though.
Existing crates will not change. They will still drop the old gear. You probably have a lot of gold in those stored crates.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I just hate all my alts. I still log on them to run missions a couple times a day just to make gold, but at some point 20 crates became too many to deal with and I just let them build up after that.

I plan to keep multiple characters going with Legion so I don't fall into this 'god the garrison is such a pain to set up plus the ring quest kill me' mentality I do with alts now.

The Warlock main still needs the Archi mythic mount. After that I can call WOD completed.

Khane

Yea I'm still trying to decide if I even want to pay 30k for the Archi Heroic mount. Do people sell Mythic archi mount runs that don't require account sharing? Also do people sell Blackrock Foundry mythic mount runs? I'd like to get them all before they turn into 1% drop rates.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
We sell the BRF one every week for about 300k. If you have an alliance 100 to run on I can get you a decent discount on that.

A few guilds out there now also selling the mythic kill, but cost is a lot higher there. 1-1.5 million is what I've seen the market at right now.

Edit: Again if you have an alliance character I can get you the moose no charge sometime.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Alpha coming down over the next day, they're wiping everything and sending out a large wave of invites, Beta starts Thursday 2pm PST.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Khane do you have a max alliance char? If so I can get you hooked up with a moose for free. My guild grabs scrubs from city chat every week to fill our raid on heroic to give them away. Shoot me a PM if you'd like.

Khane

Alliance scum! Actually I do have two level 91 alliance characters on Brazillian servers. Can characters on those server join cross realm raids? I know they can get into groups via dungeon finder not sure about traditional raids though. I'd need to find that out before I leveled one of em up to 100.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
You have no idea how much I miss being horde.
frown.png

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So I haven't played since the tail end of Cata and I noticed that Blizzard apparently gave me Warlords and Pandaria for free. Is it worth it to sub just to play through the new expansions? I really haven't paid attention to WoW in years and I probably don't have much gold or anything.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Alliance scum! Actually I do have two level 91 alliance characters on Brazillian servers. Can characters on those server join cross realm raids? I know they can get into groups via dungeon finder not sure about traditional raids though. I'd need to find that out before I leveled one of em up to 100.
No idea on that but i can't think of a reason why they couldn't if you're able to group with them using bnet and group finder.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yea I'm still trying to decide if I even want to pay 30k for the Archi Heroic mount. Do people sell Mythic archi mount runs that don't require account sharing? Also do people sell Blackrock Foundry mythic mount runs? I'd like to get them all before they turn into 1% drop rates.
Not sure about Mythic, but if you just want Heroic you can take a chance with the FriendshipMoose lottery:

#FriendshipMoose Home

That's how I got my Grove Warden. If you're talking about something else, then ignore me. Still learning all the new stuff after being gone forever.

Khane

No idea on that but i can't think of a reason why they couldn't if you're able to group with them using bnet and group finder.
Well you can group with people not on Brazillian realms but even after grouping you will not get put into a non Brazillian CRZ. So we could both be in Tanaan and if you joined my group or vice versa neither of us would get moved to the other's CRZ. We still would not be able to see each other. Joining an Ashran is the same thing, even if I'm in your group and join an Ashran I won't get ported into your Ashran. It does however work with random dungeons but I'm not sure if it works with dungeons you zone into the normal way.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
So I haven't played since the tail end of Cata and I noticed that Blizzard apparently gave me Warlords and Pandaria for free. Is it worth it to sub just to play through the new expansions? I really haven't paid attention to WoW in years and I probably don't have much gold or anything.
Yup. It is. The game is still great. If youre going to play Legion, why not?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You better hurry up and farm that sweet garrison gold while you can!

Faize_sl

shitlord
so dont suppose anyone here does challenge mode carries? looking to buy one and slaythe i think id be interested in buying the brf mythic mount

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I haven't played since the tail end of Cata and I noticed that Blizzard apparently gave me Warlords and Pandaria for free. Is it worth it to sub just to play through the new expansions? I really haven't paid attention to WoW in years and I probably don't have much gold or anything.If
If you enjoyed wow than I would say yes. I enjoyed pandaria quite a bit lots of fun zones and quests and toys. WOD level up stuff was actually pretty well done story line wise and quests. The issue is wod kinda got weird at max level with mostly just moping around the garrison as it dumps bags of gold on your head but if you are just starting it now should work out well by the time you get maxed out and have some fun doing the end game stuff that there is to do legion would be just about ready to go or at least its prepatch.