World of Warcraft: Current Year

Felmega_sl

shitlord
Looking over the Demon Hunter talents and PvP talents, they look incredible. They have great movement, damage, CC, and escape abilities. The class looks overpowered in PvP. It will be very interesting to see how they perform throughout the expansion.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Having fun leveling one right now. Can run away from any fight you can't win
biggrin.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
Throughout the expansion is going to be interesting, but you know right at the beginning they're going to be OP as shit so get your fun in while you can.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think this might be the first expansion I ever roll one of the new classes/races right out of the gate.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Same. I've only played heals since Vanilla but DH just looks too fun to pass up. I'm all about movement in any game I play, so that's a big factor for me. Watching people play DH on streams and ahh, GIMME

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not in beta and I don't care, never been one to enjoy spoilers before the actual release. That's not my concern although. I'll say it bluntly, but this class revamp is overall negative, with a few exceptions, such as shadow priest which seems to have become really fun and hectic to play: at high stacks of void form haste is at crazy levels... I really want to try it.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think the revamps to specs have been good - holy paladin in melee range is a good idea, survival hunter being melee is a good idea. Demonology warlock summoning tons of pets are good ideas

Bad ideas are all the tank changes because now every tank plays the same pretty much. I would rather tanks play with active mitigation and fewer oh shit buttons. I think paladins still have like 3 extra lives but now they also have a super boring rotation. Just hitting abilities for damage seem to dumb

Khane

Tanks are even more boring than they already are in WoD? Because tanks are really boring in WoD.

How are the druid changes? My druid had been my main since patch 1.3 but Guardian and Feral are the two worst specs I think I've ever tried to play. And Balance is just... wtf? Didn't feel like playing healer this time around so basically just stopped playing him because of how bad I think the tank and two dps specs are currently.

kitsune

I don't know about druid but for paladin and monk they are removing dual resources; chi and holy power. Instead you just have an ability with x cooldown and charges that gives you mitigation. I liked the part where I had to pay attention to my rotation to be a good tank. Supposedly tank damage is also horrible which means you can just focus on the most simple parts of the rotation and still be decent, which I really dislike

kaxfenix

N00b
Been playig since vanilla Release. NEVER been invited.. .. I am loking forward to rolling a DH, mostly gor the Tank Spec. I have a max/almst max of every Tank .. When WotLK came out Rolled DK from Warrior t Tank and then in MOP Brewmaster from DK to Tank, now I want to Do a DH

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
The initial Legion questline that leads to your artifact is cool, you queue into a scenario with other random people. Lot of voice work/ cinematics not done though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The only time I got into a beta was when I got into MOP for buying whatever it was that gave you the free beta access

Qerero

I'm starting to realize that I'm not going to have time to do everything I wanted to do by the time Legion drops. I just resubbed about a month ago with a druid at 100, then just last week used my Legion boost on a rogue. Basically just looking to set up simple gold-collecting garrisons on those two, and since the druid was partway into the ring quest I've been doing that. I've joined a guild that raids on my schedule but haven't been able to get into one yet since I'm still behind the gear curve and the Ashran loot pinata is not working for me, we're losing every time I join. I also want to level one more class to 100 before Legion, then pick 2 of the 3 to focus on once it releases.

I'm thinking of maybe ditching the ring quest. It would suck to just stop at this point, but I'm only halfway through the BRF part and the LFRs are a totally useless waste of time otherwise. I must be one of the only people in WoW at this point with the problem of feeling like I have too much to do. Yay for yearlong breaks I guess.

Khane

I'm starting to realize that I'm not going to have time to do everything I wanted to do by the time Legion drops. I just resubbed about a month ago with a druid at 100, then just last week used my Legion boost on a rogue. Basically just looking to set up simple gold-collecting garrisons on those two, and since the druid was partway into the ring quest I've been doing that. I've joined a guild that raids on my schedule but haven't been able to get into one yet since I'm still behind the gear curve and the Ashran loot pinata is not working for me, we're losing every time I join. I also want to level one more class to 100 before Legion, then pick 2 of the 3 to focus on once it releases.

I'm thinking of maybe ditching the ring quest. It would suck to just stop at this point, but I'm only halfway through the BRF part and the LFRs are a totally useless waste of time otherwise. I must be one of the only people in WoW at this point with the problem of feeling like I have too much to do. Yay for yearlong breaks I guess.
Have you tried a Hydra Ashran? I know one of the guys here had some bad luck but I've had nothing but a breeze in those. All 9 of my 100s are at or near ilvl 700 because of those.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Surprised they haven't tied other releases and cosmetic items to an annual pass program. SC2 + expansion(s), Overwatch, Beta access, they've had plenty to offer. Free money.

I didn't bite on Overwatch, but if the premium edition came w/ Legion beta access in addition to the other goodies I would have.

Copy EA access, ... wow sub + $5 gets you all games base games and a number of beta opportunities, discounts on DLC, etc.