World of Warcraft: Current Year

Itzena_sl

shitlord
I'm thinking of maybe ditching the ring quest. It would suck to just stop at this point, but I'm only halfway through the BRF part and the LFRs are a totally useless waste of time otherwise. I must be one of the only people in WoW at this point with the problem of feeling like I have too much to do. Yay for yearlong breaks I guess.
Do the Tanaan & Apexis dailies, buy the catch-up items with the crystals.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also when you unlock your naval yard there are navy quests that kick out large quantities of the pre hellfire citidel legendary components. I just messing around got a legendary on a tertiary alt its not to bad to bang it out and I expect we likely will start seeing some buffs as things get close to ending like the cloak stuff from pandaria where things will have a much elevated drop rate to help you finish up.

Qerero

Golden Knight of the Realm
Have you tried a Hydra Ashran? I know one of the guys here had some bad luck but I've had nothing but a breeze in those. All 9 of my 100s are at or near ilvl 700 because of those.
I'm Alliance
frown.png

As for the Apexis dailies I had been avoiding them a bit because I find them a bit tedious, but I recently started doing them again for the oil. I'm saving the crystals for the catch-up items and the oil for ship missions prioritizing the ring items. I'm sure I can finish the quest pretty easily if I keep doing what I'm doing, it's just that the time spent on dailies/lfr will cut into leveling time on the third toon and playing my rogue. I'm pretty indecisive, but the plan right now is to main the rogue in Legion, I may not even play the druid much if at all. I only have 1-2 hours a day tops to play, so dailies+lfr is pretty close to a full day's play.

On a totally different note, the third class I'm planning to level and have at 100 is monk, which will mean all three would be leather wearers. I can't think of much reason why that would be a problem except for inefficiency if Legion has something similar to Baleful tokens, but am I missing something?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
With Honor increased by 200% this weekend, I've already raised my item level from the 620s to 640s after running 2 BGs. I have no clue what I'm doing, but I just try to stay close to someone that seems to know and stay alive.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I don't get the negative posts about the annual pass. You paid the subscription you were already paying anyway, and got a $60 game completely free, as well as a free mount and auto-beta access. I mean even if you ignored the extras, it was still just WoW for $12 a month instead of the typical $15.

What was so bad about it? I was sad when they didn't continue to offer it with new perks.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The bad thing about paying to sub to WoW for a whole year up front is probably that it's just a waste of money for most people. It's been the kind of game people play for 3-6 months, do everything they can in the current content and then unsub because it'll be a year before anything new gets released for a long time now. The WoW tokens are probably the only reason a lot of people in this thread are subbed at all right now.

DavivMcD

Peasant
Well it was the equivalent of paying 5 1/2 months so if you played at least half the time over a year it was worth it.

I did it for the mount.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am playing retail and dreaming of when Kronos 2 will be back up so I can continue my amazing paladin leveling. I got 3 buttons to press in combat and dang it feels engaging

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm Alliance
frown.png

As for the Apexis dailies I had been avoiding them a bit because I find them a bit tedious, but I recently started doing them again for the oil. I'm saving the crystals for the catch-up items and the oil for ship missions prioritizing the ring items. I'm sure I can finish the quest pretty easily if I keep doing what I'm doing, it's just that the time spent on dailies/lfr will cut into leveling time on the third toon and playing my rogue. I'm pretty indecisive, but the plan right now is to main the rogue in Legion, I may not even play the druid much if at all. I only have 1-2 hours a day tops to play, so dailies+lfr is pretty close to a full day's play.

On a totally different note, the third class I'm planning to level and have at 100 is monk, which will mean all three would be leather wearers. I can't think of much reason why that would be a problem except for inefficiency if Legion has something similar to Baleful tokens, but am I missing something?
With personal loot I don't think the number of any particular class wearers being much of an issue any more. Plus side if you make a leather worker on one of those you can make crafted stuff for everybody. My druid got a lot of work out making gear for my druid/shaman/rogue/monk and now maybe a baby demon hunter when the time comes.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Started lvling my mage again which is in the guild, name is Sheikybaby. Sucks having shitty 16 slot bags and no money haha, all my guys are on Silvermoon.

Needless

Toe Sucker
subbed with gold, got my lock from 91 to 92 and alt f4'd... WoD leveling is actually impossible to finish at this point lol

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
subbed with gold, got my lock from 91 to 92 and alt f4'd... WoD leveling is actually impossible to finish at this point lol
The treasure hunter/bonus objective/exp potion strat takes you from 90-100 in just about two hours. It's boring, but at least gets you through it quickly.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I've done the bonus objective/exp potion strat twice now. By the time I'm finished with clearing all the objectives I'm usually level 94ish and one potion takes me all the way to 100 in just under 15 minutes. One thing a lot of the guides don't mention is killing the rare elites in Gorgrond. Turning those in gives at least a whole level:

Gorgrond Monster Hunter - Achievement - World of Warcraft

So make sure to do those too if you are doing this.

I only clear the 10 bonus objectives in Gorgrond and 4 in Talador. But I do complete a bunch of quests from the Gorgrond Lumber mill that are right in/around the same areas I'm clearing the bonus objectives beforehand as well. And I get Tormmok and Blook followers because they both take very little time to get.