World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, it was, then I saw that Mad Merchant vendor, and now I'm hoarding the gold.
I am paid up till legion launches. Either wow tokens nosedive in price and I pick up a couple then or I start restockpiling cash for initial expansion shennanigans

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Started lvling my mage again which is in the guild, name is Sheikybaby. Sucks having shitty 16 slot bags and no money haha, all my guys are on Silvermoon.
Plus side if just level if you go tailoring once you hit wod level bag making is pretty easy and cheap to do. I have been cranking out bag updates for all my alts.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Don't you need flying to do that shit efficiently?
The strat I was using required 3 of the garrison exp potions and then 3 of the 300% ones you can buy off the AH for a few K gold. Khane's method sounds like it's probably even better and with flying I'd guess you can turn all of the quests/complete the bonus objectives pretty quickly.

For me I had a ton of extra gold so just bought a couple extra exp potions so I wouldn't feel rushed. Flying and being as efficient as possible with route, objective completion and quest turn ins are all probably requirements to spending the least amount of gold, but this method is still going to be the fast way to level even on a ground mount and spending a few extra k gold on potions.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ashran depends a bit on how fun it is by what class you pick. I normally like my rogue for pvp but basically as a rogue your job is run around solo grabbing treasures and maybe picking off a straggler now and then. Really hard to survive up in the zerg that rolls around on ashran. On my boomkin though its just damn hilarious I just trololololol around with starfire up and get in the top 4 dps every time I am in there.

xzi

Mouthbreather
idk how you're supposed to play Ashran as a melee unless you're a DK to pull people into your zerg lol

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone doing challenge modes horde side? A friend of mind talked me into resubbing and hes barely on lol. I can run a fully geared crit/mast-multi arms/fury war with tectus and scabbard trinkets.

Rime

<Donor>
idk how you're supposed to play Ashran as a melee unless you're a DK to pull people into your zerg lol
You either suck a few healers into keeping you up so you can run in, pop all of your cooldowns, then run out until they are back up or you run in, hit someone twice, and are killed by the deathball of the enemy.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Oh right, not everyone has flying. You need flying for my method yea.
Yeah, flying is crucial for that method or you'll never make it to all the objectives within that 15 minute window. Because I'm such a good friend, I ran my buddy through the circuit since he didn't have flying yet. You got any friends playing? You could also sub their account for 40k gold or whatever token prices are if they don't mind you using their account. If they have an authenticator you can download a desktop version (WinAuthenticator) so you don't have to bug them every time you want to log in.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If you're horde and have the gold to buy the pots and want to try it let me know and I'll fly you around. I might even have my DK to the point where he's ready to do it by then too.

Though I'm starting to lose interest in leveling now that I have 10 garrisons going.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'll probably just con my buddy into doing it when he's on, I made a shaman on a pvp server to dick around... soloing instances with elemental weapon + that tentacle trinket is pretty comical on how fast you can level... i think i ran RC three times and went from 10-20 in like an hour?

I'll end up biting the bullet and doing this leveling method on my lock though, i'm still not sure what i want to do come legion - I was pretty set on Ret but i'm still convinced on my monk or lock too

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've been playing the beta now and since they added the starting scenario fro the broken shore for both sides, you can no longer skip it and just do artifact quests (fuck me) and I must tell you, this scenario (which I think is the pre-patch for legion that they're talking about) is SO GODDAMN BORING. It's just like the tanaan jungle bullshit (but a bit faster) except it's a scenario so you get nothing for doing it, no loot, exp or whatever. Just a mindless zerg and then some epic blizzard storytelling with uber cheesy scenes. (Everything sylvanas says makes me facepalm, damn they gutted that character from warcraft 3)

So yeah, don't plan on there being a lot of content for the prepatch if this is all there is, this is exactly like the scenario to blow up theramore. 100% AIDS

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've been playing the beta now and since they added the starting scenario fro the broken shore for both sides, you can no longer skip it and just do artifact quests (fuck me) and I must tell you, this scenario (which I think is the pre-patch for legion that they're talking about) is SO GODDAMN BORING. It's just like the tanaan jungle bullshit (but a bit faster) except it's a scenario so you get nothing for doing it, no loot, exp or whatever. Just a mindless zerg and then some epic blizzard storytelling with uber cheesy scenes. (Everything sylvanas says makes me facepalm, damn they gutted that character from warcraft 3)

So yeah, don't plan on there being a lot of content for the prepatch if this is all there is, this is exactly like the scenario to blow up theramore. 100% AIDS
Leave some feedback on it then, tell them it needs to change. Thats pretty much all we can do when it comes to wow, they either listen or like most often is the case they dont.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll probably just con my buddy into doing it when he's on, I made a shaman on a pvp server to dick around... soloing instances with elemental weapon + that tentacle trinket is pretty comical on how fast you can level... i think i ran RC three times and went from 10-20 in like an hour?

I'll end up biting the bullet and doing this leveling method on my lock though, i'm still not sure what i want to do come legion - I was pretty set on Ret but i'm still convinced on my monk or lock too
That tentacle trinket is just so good. I can't count the number of people I have given the bag that gives that to and at first are like meh and then I tell them stick it on an alt and just try the click effect. That thing is SOOO good for fast leveling.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

Well you technically get a blue transmog bait weapon appropriate to your class but otherwise I totally agree with you.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I've gotten a the Havoc and Blood DK artifacts, fun stuff. Found myself dying a lot as a Demon Hunter though.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Actually found it was pretty easy to push-zerg as a conquest geared ret paladin. Having LOH / Divine Shield are mandatory though.