World of Warcraft: Current Year

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Man, I don't get Blizzard. Tons of modern games whether they be console, pc or mobile, have massive amounts of shit going on this weekend. Sales, new DLC, content, etc. Blizz is getting old and tired.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Overwatch play for free or whatever and a big discount on the box. Thats about all I know of in Blizzard-land atm.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Killed the shit out of them. Currently holding my breath until Tuesday when my dude Khadgar lets me know the next phase of his plan.

Last edited:

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
wohoo I resubbed and am looking for a new guild. Y'all seem to be having issues with brewmaster but I like it a lot so far. Since I played, this new magic dmg to stagger talent seems like a godsend! Our self healing is still trash though :/

Life's about to suck a bit extra because I have artifact power 39 and need to get 52 before the raid opens, preferably on 2 chars. GG fun times

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No way I love brewmaster, it's what they're doing in 7.2.5 that's scary. Some people said we're God's on the ptr with like 65% dodge all the time

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No way I love brewmaster, it's what they're doing in 7.2.5 that's scary. Some people said we're God's on the ptr with like 65% dodge all the time

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea BrM on ptr is a pretty large buff, we always have higher dodge, base higher arm and slightly less stagger/purify.

We also have a fairly large dps increase 50-60k if you take RJW over SD, we also have a hard haste breakpoint of 14.3% (for 100% RJW uptime) so its a goal to work towards if you dont have the haste at the moment.

the rotation is a little more complicated, typically right now its Kegsmash-->BoS-->TP-->BoF-->BoS-->TP-->RJW--Repeat

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
complete 3 order hall missions this week folks....Blizz is singlehandedly keeping the postal service afloat with all the mailing it in they've been doing for 7.2.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
you dont BoF right away because of the slightly higher cooldown on BoS if you bof right away you are stuck with bos-->tp-->wait 2 secs-->bos-->TP you need the extra BoF in there to smooth it out