World of Warcraft: Current Year

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just being in that photo is enough ammunition for HR to fire your ass, what year it happened won’t matter

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
I'm assuming this is it for Blizzcon after all this shirt associated with it. And why even have it since the only games with Blizzard IPs will be mobile games from Chinese studios.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
It's also because they're stupid as fuck dude. I'm a literal nobody and I knew better than to put this shit on the internet 20 fucking years ago. Afrasiabi was basically a gaming celebrity and a higher up at Blizzard, Ghostcrawler was a very public face of the biggest game in the world back then. The idea that these people would really think they could post this shit on social media with no repercussion is shocking. The most shocking part is the repercussions only came now, to be frank.
"What do you mean I can't virtue signal my way out of this?"

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It's also because they're stupid as fuck dude. I'm a literal nobody and I knew better than to put this shit on the internet 20 fucking years ago. Afrasiabi was basically a gaming celebrity and a higher up at Blizzard, Ghostcrawler was a very public face of the biggest game in the world back then. The idea that these people would really think they could post this shit on social media with no repercussion is shocking. The most shocking part is the repercussions only came now, to be frank.
Wha? What is exactly wrong with that picture and chat bro?bring hot chixx? Is that what this fucking society will crucify people for now? I mean really get a fuckign grip dude.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chris Brown can beat the everliving shit out of Rihanna and people will overlook it.
Michael Jackson could rape kids and people are cool with it.
Mike Tyson raped chicks and has openly expressed he has done so people love Iron Mike
Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods…

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
This forum only became a conservative cesspool around the time Obama got elected from what I recall, long after he stopped posting.

Way off, shft was mostly contained within 2014-2016: Gamergate -> Hillary vs Trump. "Syrian Refugees" and Trayvon saga also flipping people in between.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Way off, shft was mostly contained within 2014-2016: Gamergate -> Hillary vs Trump. "Syrian Refugees" and Trayvon saga also flipping people in between.
Yeah I remember first term of Obama he was fucking worshiped around here. This whole forum until like Trayvon was 80-90% shit lib.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The most vile thing I have seen so far in this thread is that bitch feeding her infant alcohol out of her tit and bragging about it.

• 2Solidarity

Cybsled

You're right, it was towards end of Obama and start of Trump when the forum really flipped a switch, like Hydra in Winter Soldier.

Fucker

Log Wizard
The most vile thing I have seen so far in this thread is that bitch feeding her infant alcohol out of her tit and bragging about it.
Wat? Getting your kids loaded is the only way to prepare them for the rigors of preschool.

ret.jpg

• 2Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Wha? What is exactly wrong with that picture and chat bro?bring hot chixx? Is that what this fucking society will crucify people for now? I mean really get a fuckign grip dude.
It's a giant fucking PR disaster no matter who did what. Maybe one of the biggest PR disasters in the history of gaming.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You're right, it was towards end of Obama and start of Trump when the forum really flipped a switch, like Hydra in Winter Soldier.
Nope wrong again, it was 2nd term of obama, gamer gate and Trayvon that red pilled peeps. Also drastic shifts by liberal party into fucking hardcore leftsville. Thanks Obama.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It's a giant fucking PR disaster no matter who did what. Maybe one of the biggest PR disasters in the history of gaming.
Its hysterics by blue haired cunts and their faithful orbiters. Normal people do not get outraged by "Hey, lets bring hot chixx"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No, it was the beginning of his second term and it was gradual. First he pissed away all his reelection capital pursuing gun control in the wake of Sandy Hook, then shortly thereafter he said the violent criminal who attacked George Zimmerman could have been his son. And there was a lot of debate about the violent criminal who attacked George Zimmerman and was killed in self-defense, but as the facts from the case kept coming out it became very clear that Zimmerman never should have been charged in the first place and Obama was nothing but a race-baiting clown.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Its hysterics by blue haired cunts and their faithful orbiters. Normal people do not get outraged by "Hey, lets bring hot chixx"
A bunch of dudes posing with a big Cosby picture and snapping pictures of their alcohol is a fucking PR disaster. Full stop.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Fras Siabi's Axe from Dire Maul is now Grimm's Cigar Cutter;

All Fras Siabi references in Stratholme, both the dungeon and pet challenge, now direct to Ezra Grimm -
Such as the mini-boss Ezra Grimm, The Great Ezra Grimm quest and Ezra Grimm's Advertisement;

All Furor items have been renamed - Foror's Compendium of Dragon Slaying is now Nostro's Compendium of Dragon Slaying;

The Autographed Picture of Foror and Tigule now only features Tigule, a reference to Jeff Kaplan.

Field Marshal Afrasiabi in Stormwind has been replaced by Field Marshal Stonebridge;

Lord Afrastrasz at Wyrmrest Temple is now Lord Devrestrasz;

Pathstalker Kariel in Eversong Woods is now Pathstalker Avokor;

Shard of Afrasa is now Shard of the Splithooves;

https://www.wowhead.com/item=7228/tigules-strawberry-ice-cream

GUKCTZt.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
A bunch of dudes posing with a big Cosby picture and snapping pictures of their alcohol is a fucking PR disaster. Full stop.
wow too bad for like 10 fucking years no one gave a shit, until today. Full stop

• 2Like