World of Warcraft: Current Year

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Blizzard devs live in another world, and think they have this great friendly community in their games like FFXIV has. They do not have a grasp of reality. I remember about a year after Overwatch came out Tigoles admitted he was shocked that the community was so toxic, and they had to devote dev resources to combatting it. It was an insane revelation to me that they thought otherwise of the player base.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Liberalism ruins everything it touches. If a bunch of pussy hungry manchildren can make great games then we need more studios full of pussy hungry manchildren.
Now do the whole world and we'd populate the stars in a decade.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
The entire WoW community interlocked fingers on reddit and cited him as the biggest problem with WoW.
Because every toxic player they encounter in the game is Asmongold for them, or at least a fan of his.

He is like a negative religious icon, representing the very idea of people being assholes to each other.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How can you fire a man dedicated enough to Warcraft to put it into his last name?

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Here's my prophecy: Patch 9.1.5 is going to be known as the "ripcord patch".

Ion did say quote "There's a cord we can pull, if necessary" pertaining to most of the covenant restrictions and time gates.

I'm expecting the ripcord in 9.2 personally.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Ion did say quote "There's a cord we can pull, if necessary" pertaining to most of the covenant restrictions and time gates.

I'm expecting the ripcord in 9.2 personally.
Aside from Conduit Energy, which is fucking retarded, I don't see what is particularly restrictive with the Covenant system.

The fact that the players want meaningful choices AND the ability to change those choices anywhere at any time on any whim is what is wrong with WoW in the first place.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Streamers are always "Lets spend the next 4 hours talking shit about people while 100k people watch. Also I hate how toxic this community has become." shit happens all the time and they rack in the cash from the drama views and outrage.

nu_11

I don't understand why people watch other people play games at all.
I dont understand people who visit gaming websites and then state they dont understand why other people sometimes engage in gaming through a different medium.

You're in a gaming forum. Who cares? Who asked?

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I like to watch gamers play games because im fucking old and lazy. So I let them game and I watch. And some of them have good personalities that I like.

I mean, why watch sports balls? Why watch any TV? why watch youtube?

Its fucking entertainment.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I like to watch people watch streamers play games, but you need to do some serious tree maintenance out here before fall, man