World of Warcraft: Current Year

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When the government is making everybody eat bugs in 20 years and the lone hold out is a gay bar serving steak, gonna have to take the dive and get me some steak.

That's how I feel about MMOs and WOW right now.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't know dragon riding is so much faster it almost feels like cheating.
I only hate it when gathering, especially as a druid. Flight form gathering was one of the main reasons I rolled the faggot class way back when.

And as was mentioned, constantly having to take off when you have a couple nodes around each other can be a PITA.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Has anyone made an alt and run them through Adventure Mode? I just see constant sitting waiting for dragon riding resources to renew before you can fly to the next WQ.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
^^ Performance/frailty aside (guess I'm in the 99%), really enjoying my MM Hunter. First time in many many years. Vengeance DH also, now that one feels immortal.
Hunter may be fun to play, but they are an absolute dogshit class. They bring very little/no utility. They offer no real raid buffs, they have one of, if not the lowest survivability rates of any of the DPS, and they don't do nearly enough DPS to compensate for all that. Just a total shit class right now.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has anyone made an alt and run them through Adventure Mode? I just see constant sitting waiting for dragon riding resources to renew before you can fly to the next WQ.
It really just makes it so you can do dailies and the big weeklies. It's still best to just do the main story quests to level. It's super fast this exp.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Good dps class that isn't mega-spammy? Playing Fury currently, and while it feels strong, and I'm enjoying it, I feel as if I'm murdering my keyboard. How's the Evoker DPS?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good dps class that isn't mega-spammy? Playing Fury currently, and while it feels strong, and I'm enjoying it, I feel as if I'm murdering my keyboard. How's the Evoker DPS?
Dunno about evoker but DH is pretty chill. Also arms just got buffed but I haven't tried it yet. B7t the rotation is basically polar opposite of fury. Gonna give it a run tomorrow and report back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiki

Log Wizard
I only hate it when gathering, especially as a druid. Flight form gathering was one of the main reasons I rolled the faggot class way back when.

And as was mentioned, constantly having to take off when you have a couple nodes around each other can be a PITA.

Even the talent to increase recharge after farming a node only gets you half a bar. It's dumb.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You shouldn't avoid a game because 'a tranny wrote it', you should play a game because it's fun. And right now, mechanically, WoW's in the best state it's been since Wrath.
If you can't ignore the 'SJW shit' and enjoy a game because it's actually good and you can't stand the thought of 'blue hairs' writing the story, well, get over it
"You shouldn't"

I should

"Get over it"

No

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
If you're maxed out dragonriding (specifically At Home Aloft), it's pretty easy to stay up indefinitely by abusing skyward ascent and thrill of the skies regen. The fact that your alts get all of your unlocks means they are maxed out upon arrival. It's really only a pita for things where you need to go a decent distance and haven't built up three vigor for the surge to get yourself going. Most world quests you'll have regened that much by the time you finish easy enough.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
"You shouldn't"

I should

"Get over it"

No

You're willing to ignore the first bit of progress made on the games' mechanics, but tolerate Sylvanas' boyfriend saga just because people who were accused of sexual assault were around. The writing was just as bad then.

I stopped playing WoW in BFA because it was a terrible game mechanically and the daily grind was a retarded gameplay mechanic, and locking core gameplay systems like flying to a 4 week grind was utter nonsense.

We are not the same. Fuck, here I thought the blue haired SJW folks were snowflakes...

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You're willing to ignore the first bit of progress made on the games' mechanics, but tolerate Sylvanas' boyfriend saga just because people who were accused of sexual assault were around. The writing was just as bad then.

I stopped playing WoW in BFA because it was a terrible game mechanically and the daily grind was a retarded gameplay mechanic, and locking core gameplay systems like flying to a 4 week grind was utter nonsense.

We are not the same. Fuck, here I thought the blue haired SJW folks were snowflakes...
Faggotry does not get my financial support.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

You didnt like the old guard game cuz the old guard made it. But youre a tranny supporting a tranny game? Sounds a little hypocritical.

Happysmiles

Trakanon Raider

I also like where it's at. I hated Legion/BFA/SL when it felt like I HAD to login to do the daily quests for equipment/currency/whatever. It was like I had to work before I could do what I wanted. It's nicer now--I can login and don't feel like it's a chore. Nothing is really time-gated that must be done before the next day, every day.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
You didnt like the old guard game cuz the old guard made it. But youre a tranny supporting a tranny game? Sounds a little hypocritical.
No, I hated the chores I had to do in the old guard game. The story and lore could be Donald J Trump with VP Ron DeSantis leading the Horde to a new victory, I wouldn't care if the gameplay is as good as Dragonflight.

I've never given a fuck about this game's lore, to be fair, so YMMV. MMO lore has always been an afterthought for me since EQ1 as it's normally an opiate-filled clusterfuck, and it took mental fortitude to disassociate the concept of FFXIV being an MMO to enjoy it.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So apparently I'm retarded and Arms changes didn't go live. I still see Sweeping Strikes in my talent tree.

Leon

<Silver Donator>

People who were accused of sexual assault didn't put sexual assault in the game. Or woman demeaning. Or any of the shit they did IRL.

I don't hate a game cause it was written or made by a bunch of faggot trannies, I hate it because they push the only thing that makes their identity into the fucking game.

Self absorbed mentally ill gender confused faggots who don't get enough attention even though the whole fucking world is turning LGBTQIA or whatever the fuck and need to fucking turn centaurs and dragons gay as well.

Also big mommy energy?

Come on.

Fuck off.

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
I dunno how someone can give money to a company pushing this agenda. Is it not sending the wrong message?
I hope none will ever complain about SJW, when they give them money. That would be kinda hypocrite no?
Imagine someone trying to say they are the big guys ready to rise and take arms, and giving money to Blizzard and Netflix, would be funny :)

• 1Moron

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't care if you are gay, lesbian, or trans. It's no big deal to me. Live your life how you want! What I don't understand is why they feel the need to forcibly push it on everyone. That is where I have an issue with.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users