World of Warcraft: Current Year

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Zul'Jin and Area 52 are good PvE Horde servers. Tichondirus and Illidan are good Horde PvP servers. I've got a pile of gold on ZG gonzythemage#1265 if you need anything.

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
Zul'Jin and Area 52 are good PvE Horde servers. Tichondirus and Illidan are good Horde PvP servers. I've got a pile of gold on ZG gonzythemage#1265 if you need anything.
Thanks for the suggestion. Zul'Jin sounds good. From what I understand, the 90 boost includes gold, bags, professions, and flying so don't think I'll need anything. If you need a rusty, undergeard dps, just let me know. Tag is lowercaseg#1336.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thanks for the suggestion. Zul'Jin sounds good. From what I understand, the 90 boost includes gold, bags, professions, and flying so don't think I'll need anything. If you need a rusty, undergeard dps, just let me know. Tag is lowercaseg#1336.
Oh I'm just pvping until warlords, if you can pvp and play often I'll have your babies... It's such a revolving door with partners/teams.

Rime

<Donor>
How hard is it to do the gold challenge mode for the transmog set?
Mostly lots of learning which pulls you can skip, how many you can pull without wiping, and gathering the consumables (Lesser Invis pots suck) needed to skip what you can.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I haven't played since February, but I've been getting the itch. Checked my account last week, and saw that I had 7 days free time. I ran the updater, then the 4th of July weekend started, so I never actually logged in. Now, I can't find that I have any free time. Did updating start the timer, or has Blizz pulled the free time, any ideas?
You had to claim your free week before June 30th. It was a promotion for their black prince buff or whatever.

Kaljin

N00b
Oh I'm just pvping until warlords, if you can pvp and play often I'll have your babies... It's such a revolving door with partners/teams.
I feel so dirty
frown.png

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
It took my 5 man crew a couple months of super casual to learn and beat em all. If you were rollin with experienced people that knew what's what you could probably clear them all in a week. If you have a stockpile of gold p much every server has crews that sell the sets too.

Ferr_sl

shitlord
I resubbed a few months ago to do the CM's and it was probably the most enjoyable time I've spent in WoW since the end of Ulduar. Just look up which gear set is optimal for you (Amount of gems, correct stats) and go buy some invis pots from the ah, about 100 of each. I did a few of mine with friends but most through oqueue random groups.

Don't get me wrong, many of them were fucking hard. But none of them seemed insurmountable. I was a DK tank though with probably optimal gear setup, I hear other tanks have less of an enjoyable time.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I resubbed a few months ago to do the CM's and it was probably the most enjoyable time I've spent in WoW since the end of Ulduar.
Most definitely this. Doing cms was the most fun I've had in the game in years. It was just the perfect amount of hard/frustrating, but still always felt doable.

Tol_sl

shitlord
Most definitely this. Doing cms was the most fun I've had in the game in years. It was just the perfect amount of hard/frustrating, but still always felt doable.
It really is pretty awesome. The only gripe I have about it is how some of them seem designed around strategically skipping content with invis potions.

Needless

Toe Sucker
You should go do the warlock green fire quest in ~470ish gear. Thats frustrating but feels awesome once you pull it off lol

Tol_sl

shitlord
I'll bet haha. I think I did it around 485ish but it was still a blast. I want more stuff like that in MMOs overall. It felt pretty damn awesome to finally rock that green fire after a fight like that.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can easily see that. Just about everyone I know loves WoW whether they admit it or not. The only question for most people is not buying the expansion but whether or not to stay subbed till the expansion is out or not.

...and I hate all of you that liked challenge modes. Never, ever, have I been rewarded with such shit-tastic armor as a Monk.
rrr_img_70929.jpg

Also, a random question. But some of my gear is showing up as upgraded 2 of 4 times on WoW armory. Did they add upgrade levels since Ive been gone or??

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Also, a random question. But some of my gear is showing up as upgraded 2 of 4 times on WoW armory. Did they add upgrade levels since Ive been gone or??
Yes, for any item from timeless isle or SOO you can now upgrade up to 4 times. Intent to allow more room for gear progression for people who haven't been able to finish content yet.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Monk Challenge mode armor was hideous. Never even tried to get it. Next tier Monk armor is looking pretty dumb too. I do like the current red gear though. It's kind of generic, but good looking generic.