World of Warcraft: Current Year

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I resubbed a few months ago to do the CM's and it was probably the most enjoyable time I've spent in WoW since the end of Ulduar. Just look up which gear set is optimal for you (Amount of gems, correct stats) and go buy some invis pots from the ah, about 100 of each. I did a few of mine with friends but most through oqueue random groups.

Don't get me wrong, many of them were fucking hard. But none of them seemed insurmountable. I was a DK tank though with probably optimal gear setup, I hear other tanks have less of an enjoyable time.
What you have to get the proper stats so when it scales you don't get fucked by being under hit cap or something dumb?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What you have to get the proper stats so when it scales you don't get fucked by being under hit cap or something dumb?
Gear with Gem Slots and good Gem Bonuses is superior to gear without as many slots, since it doesn't scale those down. That's why you need to pick up some Sha-Touched or TOT weapons, for example, for the additional high-core-stat gem slot.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Only items with random stats don't scale down correctly (Stuff like the random 496 epics from timeless isle). If you have hit/exp cap in gear with set stats you will when you enter a cm.

Itzena_sl

shitlord

3wQbHb5.png

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
What the fastest way to get a full set of the 496 gear from isle? I can't solo any of the fucking elites as a boosted fury war.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What the fastest way to get a full set of the 496 gear from isle? I can't solo any of the fucking elites as a boosted fury war.
First off, you should have got plenty of Armor from the chests around timeless isle, but if you didnt...

Each class has a certain mob on the island that they can solo in lvl 90 greens. I found the Tigers to be the easiest as a monk. As soon as they queue up their telegraph, I just rolled out of the way and kept the dps up. Then you get those heal, damage and stat boost clickies and it goes even quicker and they drop pretty often. Then you can easily fill in those first few Timeless Isle Quests that are offered which should give you enough to purchase 3 pieces of armor, or a weapon and one piece of armor.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Does anyone have a WoD beta key they don't want? I have a Archage beta key to trade. Trying to get it for my kid.