World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
WoD release will be announced next Thursday Aug 14th. Looks like a mid October release imho.
On the one hand, yay for potentially releasing pre-Blizzcon.

On the other hand, Blizzcons without juicy reveals are pretty meh. :/

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Can just pug him if your guild sucks. Regularly 1 shot him in Pugs these days.
I thought about it. Many times. At this point though I really have no reason too. I don't need the looms before WoD so I don't mind just waiting for the nerf and the increased drops.

DavivMcD

Peasant
On the other hand, Blizzcons without juicy reveals are pretty meh. :/
It'd be a good year for some real Titan info....

Ah who am I kidding, Blizzcon is gonna be WoD whether it's out already or not, PS4/XB1 Diablo3, Hearthstone and All-Stars on the side, and maybe a couple screenshots of some Protoss.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
I think the level 90 boost is a "one time use" thing, and you can buy another for cash (is it $60?). There isn't any way I'd pay $60 to level a character to 90. I'm hopeful it won't be used that often.
I'd pay the $60 before I leveled a character from scratch again. Time is more valuable than money for me, and there is nothing in the low level areas I haven't seen already. I have a feeling it will be used quite a bit.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
It wouldn't be so bad if they just realized most people playing have seen all the content already and just made the leveling experience the same speed across all pre-current expansion content as they do 1-60. I can do 1-60 countless times, no problem. It's just the right speed. Yes that means the most people will only do the first hub or two in each zone, but honestly who cares? If you really want to see it all, you can get the loremaster achievements later on if you really want to.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'd pay the $60 before I leveled a character from scratch again. Time is more valuable than money for me, and there is nothing in the low level areas I haven't seen already. I have a feeling it will be used quite a bit.
Pretty much this. Thankfully I have every class above 80 already though which i pretty much did by using RAF anyway.
I think the only way i'd be willing to do the full grind again would be with a brand new class, and with increased experience ... so even then it probably wouldn't happen lol

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
With the RAF bonus and all the exp items being account bound, now - leveling is obnoxiously fast. So fast that you barely get into each hub before you're moving on to the next one. IE. Its fast enough for me that its not worth 60 bucks if I ever have to make a new character.

When WoD comes out, there will be more exp mod gear and MoP exp will be buffed like they do every expansion. I guess Im just stingy with my money, and no matter how much I make - Im not going to blow 60 bucks on something that I could do just spending the time I would be playing anyways, leveling a character. (Its not like you're not going to blow through the new content at a lightning pace, anyways)

A lot of people, like myself, a_skeleton_03 and needles have just about every class that we want leveled up already, anyways. So Im just going to pay for a transfer before I make a new character.

Carl_sl

shitlord
Im soo lazy that I sometimes consider boosting by 85+ characters because I can't bring myself to do the mop quest lines even one more time.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Im soo lazy that I sometimes consider boosting by 85+ characters because I can't bring myself to do the mop quest lines even one more time.
I admittedly did that for my priest... when i pre-ordered WoD i used it on my 86 priest because that shit was boring as hell grinding through 3 zones for the 8th time. I couldn't even get partially through Jade Forest on him.

Although, it also allowed me to switch his profressions and instantly get them maxed out as well lol

Itzena_sl

shitlord
ibzm6edE2YsYTw.jpg