World of Warcraft: Current Year

Needless

Toe Sucker
The question is, will it be a month before, after or the same time as the expac release? I suppose well find out on the 14th though~

Im also curious about the reskinned mage T6 they datamined awhile back.. If they did that for all classes that would be pretty sick

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I assume it will be after the expansion pack, so that they can get nostalgia-folks to purchase the expansion and level up to take a crack at MC.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I assume it will be after the expansion pack, so that they can get nostalgia-folks to purchase the expansion and level up to take a crack at MC.
I'm thinking so too, as they said "max level" in oppose to a level 90 or level 100 to keep it ambiguous
Expansion might actually drop in October then?!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If it hasnt been stated and we're just theory-crafting, I would say they are keeping it ambiguous for a reason. Reason probably being the release of the expansion like you guys are thinking. But honestly, I was going to resub just for the Anniversary so I could get the pet/mount. People that play WoW are going to/already bought the expansion, I would think. So in that same line of thought, I would think Blizzard would want to do the anniversary before the expansion for the money grab??

Rime

<Donor>
Or they do it AFTER the expansion and you have to be level 100 to get into the 100v100 and/or the 40m Raid. So you shell out $50 for the expansion and a month at $15.

Daidraco

Or they do it AFTER the expansion and you have to be level 100 to get into the 100v100 and/or the 40m Raid. So you shell out $50 for the expansion and a month at $15.
Unless you're a huge poop socker, a kid with lots of spare time, or only do a fraction of whats offered; you wont be done with WoD in a months time. At least thats my opinion. But one can hope that we get an October release date, sure.

Cybsled

SS vs. TM rarely got above 100v100 back in the day anyways (cause lag). I wonder if the fucking mushroom vendor will be as much as a pain in the ass. Me: Time to aoe horde! Mraz: GUARDS! GUARDS! *10 forsaken guards start to gangbang you*

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Game is coming out mid October with pre patch dropping on mid september when Archage comes out. Then you get the November update to suck in the nostalgia hold outs. Just my guess.

Baghwan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bit ironic to turn SS vs TM into a battleground, the very thing that killed it off, should be good times at least.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
I don't know about you guys but I was playing horde back then and all I did was standing on the roof of the building next to the inn AEing all day. We never made it to SS even once IIRC.

Daidraco

I don't know about you guys but I was playing horde back then and all I did was standing on the roof of the building next to the inn AEing all day. We never made it to SS even once IIRC.
Well of course it depends on the server.
rrr_img_73014.jpg

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Best TM/SS was taking the fight to Chillwind point and fighting in the Anderhol graveyard.