World of Warcraft: Current Year

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The Toy Box doesn't help. People bring out super annoying toys that bog down the server when they used to not because it would have been a pain in the ass carrying all that shit around.

Probably one of the worst expansion launch decisions right there.

Sasuke_sl

shitlord
If anyone from old Black Dragonflight or Zul'Jin is still playing PM me on here. I haven't played WoW in like 4 years and need friends.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Friend inside Blizz mentioned that they had a huge spike in same-day digital purchases for WoD. They were anticipating server congestion based on pre-orders that were wildly out of line with the demand on launch day.

So, I guess WoW isn't dead?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Friend inside Blizz mentioned that they had a huge spike in same-day digital purchases for WoD. They were anticipating server congestion based on pre-orders that were wildly out of line with the demand on launch day.
Bullshit. I could understand if it made it to Friday afternoon and then exploded with digital purchases, but there's no chance in hell I'd believe that without hard evidence. Mysteriously millions of hardcore gamers log in at midnight to buy same day purchases but didn't care/consider preordering? OOOOkkk.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
On another note, it looks like they just increased caps a bit, my wait time went down 3-4K instantly and I'm now at 430.

EDIT: NM, apparently draenor went down on my server so people in WoD content can't get online so all the queue people got in.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I went out and bought it today after having a 7 day free trial last week and deciding that archages shit combat and p2w gameplay just couldnt compare to wow. Made it to 95 now, its probably my favorite xpac since TBC so far, I absolutely love that they reduced the ability bloat so much.

Halan

Molten Core Raider
Took me 2.5 hours in Queue for Lightbringer with a max spot in line of 4300, Log in and Garrison's are still hosed. So much for leveling up tonight.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thank god you can set up a whole day's work orders in one visit to the garrison! Don't think I'll be going back there except for 2am server for the next week or two...
They need to add Garrison Management to the WoW Armory app.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, they've added some neat stuff to it, but they need to finish copying the cool stuff Neverwinter has done with Followers and have a web UI for it outside the game.

After a few hours in the queues to login looks like our laptop and desktops have disconnected, wholesale issues w/ login server and servers being locked/down now.

Got home from work around 5:15pm eastern and have been unable to get into Stormrage or Hyjal. Haven't made it to character select a single time.

I sympathize if they are being DDOS'd. I'm not the expert on the leet hax these days, but wouldn't going after a billion dollar company like Blizzard be like poking a sleeping bear if you're some script kiddie? Like the authorities might notice when such a big fish has their business disrupted on a major product release day.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I got DCd a while ago and the login seems totally borked, server is showing low pop but cant connect, oh well made it to 95 today so it was a productive day.

duckHunt_sl

shitlord
Everything was fine until this afternoon. I made it to 93 before I gave up on the queue and disconnects for the night. This expansion is pretty awesome so far. Hopefully they get the server stuff figured out for tomorrow.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
@Warcraft 1m1 minute ago
[NA] We're aware of recent realm disconnects. If you're encountering any login issues, please give it a few minutes and try again.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Yeah it tried to drop me in a 6k queue of another server ive never played on, first non-disconnect in a bit. Watching Proudmoore go from locked, to offline, to low and now medium, lol.