World of Warcraft: Current Year

Vitality

HUSTLE
The only reason to go to Frostfire Ridge as Alliance is to grab Dagg for your garrison. Although I assume you can also try to kill the rares there for additional Garrison Resources.

(of course, if you're on a PvP server... well, tough for you)
That and to do the treasure chests probably. I'd recommend phasing over to a low pop server to get those done.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EU realms completely hammered now that it's primetime, every single realm locked. Spent 4 hours in queue to get in, played for 30 minutes (in Pandaland, Dreanor is unplayable), then got stuck on a loading screen and now I'm back in queue at number 5060.

Some launch day blues are to be expected but this is just bad.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I know it's launch week but after today's maintenance I shouldn't be logging into this.

rrr_img_82283.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I remoted into my home PC so I can start the queue up! I'm 1700 on Hyjal. It's saying 300+ minutes, which I'm guessing is wrong.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Given how bad the servers crapped themselves yesterday I have no doubt they are throttling the queues a lot to try to keep the servers playable tonight and if it means big long waits they are probably willing to risk that rather than what the servers were doing last night.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Given how bad the servers crapped themselves yesterday I have no doubt they are throttling the queues a lot to try to keep the servers playable tonight and if it means big long waits they are probably willing to risk that rather than what the servers were doing last night.
Blizzard posted yesterday that they're throttling.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I've had "character not found" ever since maintenance ended 3 hours ago.
If you keep spamming it will let you in. I had that too and spammed got in like the 8th time.

On a side note get Handynotes Draenor treasures addon if you want to get sidetracked for hours lol.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
If you keep spamming it will let you in. I had that too and spammed got in like the 8th time.

On a side note get Handynotes Draenor treasures addon if you want to get sidetracked for hours lol.
I've had a macro spamming it the entire 3 hours while doing other shit.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Looks like I picked a good day to build my gaming rig.... 1886 person in queue - this means "The Order" is "gonna rock" I think.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
was questing nicely in gorgond or w/e, hearthed back... oh wait it was my garrison hearthstone instead. No big deal... DC'ed can't reconnect.