World of Warcraft: Current Year

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
cant complain too much... managed to play for an hour before getting dc'ed and put in the ass end of a 6k queue...Im really curious as to what they spent 8 hours with the servers down.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I was on for an hour and made this mistake of trying to hearth back to my garrison to pick up quests.

Character Not Found for the next 2 hours.

Now I'm in a queue to get back online where it is going to tell me my character is still not found.

Sobaka

Lord Nagafen Raider
Two maintenance days in a row. Ugly.

Blizzard CS EU @BlizzardCSEU_EN
Scheduled maintenance beginning at 05:00 CET and concluding at approximately 11:00 CET. #maint

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Server issues aside really liking the new elements, garrison shit is addicting, find followers and random collectables in caves and shit while nothing new is fun.

Not really a fan of the quest turn in RNG, obviously you want that green quest weapon to roll purp, exciting when it does but feels bad man when it doesn't.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Collecting the treasure chests by solving jump puzzles in the spires made me smile for some reason.

I'm enjoying the garrison aspect as well.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Havent been able to play since launch, stuck in an endless queue or disconnects/requeue. Started with an Area 52 5000+ queue 3 hours ago....down to 2100, it's ticking down sooooo slow, people need to log off and take a break for dinner imo!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Over two hours later, I get home and still 500 in queue. Hah.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Well, if that's the case I can't wait for my full rested XP for their incompetence. I still remember that day. Greatest 2 levels of my life.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Note that isn't young Khadgar. That is normal old Khadgar from Shattrath City chit chatting with Adal. He's gotten a shave and a haircut and is therefore looking more badass, but it's still the Khadgar from our universe.
Then why does he have Atiesh. He only had it briefly after Medivh was killed.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Been in queue for almost 4 hours now. If I get booted out of the game after I get in, I'm done for the night I think.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm trying to remember the last time it was this bad because I don't believe it was MoP or Cataclysm, certainly not to where every single server, even very low pop servers are running queues. I'm guessing they've either lowered the caps again or they never raised them. The character not found issue is killing them on top of everything else.