World of Warcraft: Current Year

axeman_sl

shitlord
This is the quickest I've ever felt ... done, if you will, right after an expansion release. The lack of extra max level quest lines and daily hubs/reps feels like I've slipped right back into a holding pattern. Part of the issue is without heroic epics or exalted rep items there isn't much to grind right now since raiding is right around the corner.
The issue is that all the levelcap activities are just artificial time gates. The Draenor content is great, but the implementation is fucking horrific. There's a ton of things you'll want to do, you just can't work on them because you're only allowed your tiny amount of periodical progress. You play your Garrisonville, you do your one daily quest, you do your one daily CM, craft your one daily batch of Burnished Leather or whatever, and you send your dudes on missions every few hours.

In between that, there's essentially nothing you can do to improve your character unless you're willing to embark on some seriously ridiculous grinds for tens of thousands of Apexis or hundreds of thousands of gold for BoE 665s. There's lots I want to accomplish, but the game doesn't let me work on any of it for more than 15 minutes at a time. I'm not the kind of player who cares about meaningless busywork achievements or collecting mounts or any of that shit.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does that site mainly just track attacks on the US or is the US literally the only country that has them? When I was watching it, it was like 1k against US and next closest country was 3rd(military took 2nd with like 10) with like 4.

Also whats up with St. Louis, jesus. Major hub?

Carl_sl

shitlord
I'm just leveling more characters to cap to fill my time before raids come out, elemental shaman seems pretty awesome at level 94.

Does that site mainly just track attacks on the US or is the US literally the only country that has them? When I was watching it, it was like 1k against US and next closest country was 3rd(military took 2nd with like 10) with like 4.

Ferguson would be my guess.

Silence_sl

shitlord

I was going to make a snarky comment about their football team until I realized the Rams relocated there.

The team still sucks, and I know jack and shit about football.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Can you get bunker upgrades from the little 'click to make' items from follower missions?

Itzena_sl

shitlord
The issue is that all the levelcap activities are just artificial time gates. The Draenor content is great, but the implementation is fucking horrific. There's a ton of things you'll want to do, you just can't work on them because you're only allowed your tiny amount of periodical progress. You play your Garrisonville, you do your one daily quest, you do your one daily CM, craft your one daily batch of Burnished Leather or whatever, and you send your dudes on missions every few hours.

In between that, there's essentially nothing you can do to improve your character unless you're willing to embark on some seriously ridiculous grinds for tens of thousands of Apexis or hundreds of thousands of gold for BoE 665s. There's lots I want to accomplish, but the game doesn't let me work on any of it for more than 15 minutes at a time. I'm not the kind of player who cares about meaningless busywork achievements or collecting mounts or any of that shit.
People who bitched about "having" to run twenty dailies, scenarios & heroics to max out VP/JP, etc in MoP: are you happy now?

xzi

Mouthbreather
People who bitched about "having" to run twenty dailies, scenarios & heroics to max out VP/JP, etc in MoP: are you happy now?
I sure as fuck am. lmao
Finally enjoying heroics now that it seems there aren't many retarded tanks in heroics as there were in normals. Still can't chainpull which some people are still trying to do, but generally they've listened.
I'm just enjoying Draenor as a whole and trying to finish up every quest, for me there's plenty to do until raids launch. I can't do timed CMs because nobody at all wants a holy pally but whatever. I didn't expect a raid at launch so I'm not disappointed. It's coming soon enough.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Real fuckin happy here.
Theres this feel of exploration that has been missing since wotlk for me.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff

Just imagine for a second how Mythic progression raiders feel right about now. They have to do all of those things that you listed, plus also spend hundreds of thousands of gold on enchants for blue gear that they will replace in two weeks.