World of Warcraft: Current Year

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
heroics make me want to pull my fucking hair out. The dungeon journal specifically tells you by spec, what you need to do. No one interrupts, people stand in fire, my god.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I decided to finally finish up some inn quests last week and was doing the big bird in skyreach. The entire group just melted during the first quills while i watched in horror behind the pillar. It was like i was in saving private ryan.

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
I decided to finally finish up some inn quests last week and was doing the big bird in skyreach. The entire group just melted during the first quills while i watched in horror behind the pillar. It was like i was in saving private ryan.
haha, you can tell people are used to melting mobs from prior expansions because you tell them to burst down adds and they auto attack. Three heroic dungeons this morning none were completed, never had an issue until this morning

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
There's no reason to ever do heroic dungeons once you finish up with gear and the achievements/quests, so the only people left to run them are the bottom of the barrel terribads, and rarely someones alt.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And PVP faggots just now getting around to doing their ring quests who also like to amuse themselves by killing the two people who didn't queue with them and their asshole friends with swapblasters.

That was my day yesterday on my priest.

Molten Core Raider
Cant help but wonder if that was you in my skyreach run, the other dps and tank queued together and only killed the birds when it was one of them being carried away. Left the healer and myself dead and bailed, not like we couldnt run back, but.. they couldnt even be bothered to kill the adds.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No, I called one of the hunters a fucking asshole and voted to kick him after the third time he killed me with Fox+Swapblaster, knowing that it would fail and they would boot me instead so I wouldn't have to take the deserter debuff.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Derp Elves

DvHgjrT.png

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
PTR 6.1 notes

6.1 PTR Patch Notes - World of Warcraft

Daddy like some of the misc. changes. New ways to get savage blood out there were needed. The gear it makes is getting 'worse' by the nature of the higher level raids coming out. Why spend so much time and effort for a crafted item if you can get a similar ilvl item from a normal level raid? Even with tier 4 of the crafted items they still are not on par with Mythic.

Alchemy
Alchemists can now transmute for Savage Blood and various Sorcerous elements.

Blacksmithing
Crafted shields no longer counts towards the limit on Unique-Equipped: Warlords Crafted items.

Trading Post
Trading Post no longer requires Garrison Resources to build or upgrade.
Some merchants have started accepting Crescent Saberfish Flesh as payment.

Also, who was calling for a healer DPS buff? Were people actually trying to level and didn't know the second specialization tab existed?

Paladin
Holy
Denounce damage has increased by 50%.
Holy Shock damage has increased by 50%.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, when it says that blast wave/frost nova have a 3 second cooldown, do they mean a 3 second cooldown between charges, or a 3 second cooldown ally he way down from 24 seconds or whatever it is? Has to be the former, right?

Zastlyn

Peasant
Also, who was calling for a healer DPS buff? Were people actually trying to level and didn't know the second specialization tab existed?

Paladin
Holy
Denounce damage has increased by 50%.
Holy Shock damage has increased by 50%.
Pvpers and some mythic encounters, healer DPS helps.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am sad at the minor utility nerf for Shamans. Kind of confused as well. I am not sure yet about the retool for Echo of the Elements. Not impressed really.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I'm still wtfing over the nerfing of salvage crates, it'll make getting alts geared up a fuck ton harder.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wait...they are nerfing salvage to drop no follower upgrades?!

Xurlitil

Trakanon Raider
Wait...they are nerfing salvage to drop no follower upgrades?!
No, people need to read a little better.

Tier-3 salvage recovered from Follower missions no longer has an independent chance to drop an uncommon (green), rare (blue), or epic (purple) item and will instead always drop one of them. This change is intended to reduce overall item spam without affecting their value. Existing chance for Tier-3 salvage to potentially also contain an uncommon Tier-2 salvage item remains unchanged.

Follower Weaponry and Armor Set tokens (War Ravaged, Blackrock, Goredrenched) no longer drops from salvage.

The salvage crates no longer drop the armor sets, the ones that set a follower instantly to 615, 630, or 645.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Fuck you, Blizzard. Fuck you. Fuck.

Twitter Integration.Characters can now send Tweets for items, achievements, and screenshots from within the game client using the /share command..This feature can be enabled by accessing a new social settings pane to add or remove a Twitter account.

Zastlyn

Peasant
I am sad at the minor utility nerf for Shamans. Kind of confused as well. I am not sure yet about the retool for Echo of the Elements. Not impressed really.
For Resto I imagine EotE will be mandatory. It'll make Enhance a lot more forgiving. IDK about Ele though

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I guess Im dense? So they small upgrades are available in the salvage yard but not the big follower upgrades? I mean, i was already thinking about getting rid of the building to begin with so it doesnt really matter... But thats just another nail in the coffin if so. (Five level 100 characters, all with a Salvage Yard and not once have I received an upgrade.)