World of Warcraft: Forever

Burns

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
9,485
18,352
Take it from this guy who has no idea what he’s talking about. Perfect characterization of a retail player. Just knows it all, has all the answers.
They are changing things for Forever and it's currently capped at level 20, so who exactly are the experts that are the only ones allowed to speculate on how the game will be played. I played WoW from day 1, was in a bleeding edge guild in vanilla, and have spent countless hours with the rogue.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
2,734
2,368
It’s currently capped at 30. But keep going on about shit you know nothing about. Congrats on something you did 20 years ago boomer.
 
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
9,485
18,352
It’s currently capped at 30. But keep going on about shit you know nothing about. Congrats on something you did 20 years ago boomer.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
 
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
9,485
18,352
Da fuq is happening?
Can you really have those nostalgic feels without the trolls and a little copypasta? Just trying to complete the experience since dudebro decided to try to troll too hard.

I prefer this one, but it didn't come out until WotLK or later:
navy-seal.gif
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user