World of Warcraft: Forever

Kaines

Potato Supreme
20,156
57,341
Tanking RFC. 1/3 done. Random server crash. 9 minute queue....

Nope, 48 minute queue now.
The servers have been strugglebussing all weekend. I will be glad when they finally get the Live hardware up and going and we actually get true region hardware spreading out the load on release.
 
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,615
14,224
The servers have been strugglebussing all weekend. I will be glad when they finally get the Live hardware up and going and we actually get true region hardware spreading out the load on release.
I've wondered if they're pushing the limits of hardware/software to find the sweet spot where it all runs, but at the lowest cost, rather than just making it perfect.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Bronze Baron of the Realm
11,159
36,012
The funniest part of the Olympus thing to me is that GW's own thirst for killing dungeon EXP is what is going to force people to interact with//be impacted by the zerg. No hiding out in an instance with your friends to pull ahead of 50 retards spamming right click every time the quest mob spawns.
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Runnen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2,490
6,088
Blizz gonna blizz.

OldNewShaman.png


Rewriting 20 year old flavor text into modern politically correct slop. Forever indeed.
 
  • 11Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 12 users

rolien

Golden Knight of the Realm
349
365
Blizz gonna blizz.

View attachment 642784

Rewriting 20 year old flavor text into modern politically correct slop. Forever indeed.
To be fair they had to rewrite some of it.
Dwarves and Skyborne aren't exactly living in mud huts.

It's kinda like how when you introduce Western Christian values to bum fucked African tribes and they suddenly stop being primitive savages and acting semi human. You don't call them primitive savages, you call them people.

But because the word people is offensive to some of these nutjobs because they identify as an animal or something they had to use mortal races.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
10,848
20,781
Anyone playing this on Linux/Nvidia running into issues with lighting? The new lighting effects didn't seem to be rendering on this new build
 

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
5,430
7,640
the in game edit mode lets you do alot of those things now without needing addons. Its pretty nice.
Oh nice I'll have to take a look at it when i get home. I literally only move buffs/debuffs to specific locations around my character near the middle of the screen to track bleeds, combo points etc.

If the default ui let's you move specific buffs/debuffs to specific areas of the screen then I wont even weak auras
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,947
132,074
Anyone playing this on Linux/Nvidia running into issues with lighting? The new lighting effects didn't seem to be rendering on this new build
I've been playing on Mac. They have been making a lot of updates and Linux/Mac has much improved since the beta started. They'll probably get to this before launch.
 

Kaines

Potato Supreme
20,156
57,341
Oh nice I'll have to take a look at it when i get home. I literally only move buffs/debuffs to specific locations around my character near the middle of the screen to track bleeds, combo points etc.

If the default ui let's you move specific buffs/debuffs to specific areas of the screen then I wont even weak auras
One AddOn I do recommend if you need more UI customization is BlizzMove. It allows you to move everything, not just what the Edit UI offers. I hate when my bag window covers up my actual bags, so I use that to move the bag window up a bit.

 

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,615
14,224
One AddOn I do recommend if you need more UI customization is BlizzMove. It allows you to move everything, not just what the Edit UI offers. I hate when my bag window covers up my actual bags, so I use that to move the bag window up a bit.

Only thing that really bugs me is the information window that pops up in the lower right hand part of the screen, instead of on the mouse cursor.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
10,848
20,781
I've been playing on Mac. They have been making a lot of updates and Linux/Mac has much improved since the beta started. They'll probably get to this before launch.
Yea looks like there are known issues with Nvidia and Linux right now. Not surprising.
 

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,947
132,074
One AddOn I do recommend if you need more UI customization is BlizzMove. It allows you to move everything, not just what the Edit UI offers. I hate when my bag window covers up my actual bags, so I use that to move the bag window up a bit.

The Bag addon I made is moveable. One thing I always hated about Baganon and shit is that it doesn't tell you which slot is to which bag in the combined bag. So when you have to replace a bag its annoying. I just have it toggleable to item category or actual bags.
 

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
1,242
5,714
The Bag addon I made is moveable. One thing I always hated about Baganon and shit is that it doesn't tell you which slot is to which bag in the combined bag. So when you have to replace a bag its annoying. I just have it toggleable to item category or actual bags.
Isn't the bag highlighted when you mouse over the slot? Or am I thinking of Bag Brother?

Edit: Oops, I meant Bagnon. Mousing over each bag shows that bag's slots.
 

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,947
132,074
This kind of degenerate behavior does concern me. Class quest mobs being permacamped by Hunters/bots demanding gold so you can tag it and get the quest item. This is for the Shaman Fire Totem in this case.

 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user