World of Warcraft: Current Year

Xaven

Molten Core Raider
Arcanomancer Vridiel’s hard work has paid off, and he now offers a token that transforms into a random Legion legendary for your specialization, for 1000 Wakening Essences. Activities now award six times as many Wakening Essences as before, and you can also continue to come to Vridiel to upgrade the Legion legendary items you already have for the cost of 300 Wakening Essences

Wtf, not 175?

Rime

<Donor>
Arcanomancer Vridiel’s hard work has paid off, and he now offers a token that transforms into a random Legion legendary for your specialization, for 1000 Wakening Essences. Activities now award six times as many Wakening Essences as before, and you can also continue to come to Vridiel to upgrade the Legion legendary items you already have for the cost of 300 Wakening Essences

Wtf, not 175?

People who saw the writing on the wall started to stockpile them. I have just shy of 300 of them. So they upped it to prevent people like me from getting multiples the first day it is available. They just 'nerfed' the ability to be prepared.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Servers are up and all emissaries were reset (have 3 available again even though I had done them all yesterday)

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wife when she logs in, at character select it's blank. Can't create new or anything. When swapping to other servers same thing. ??? Restart etc, about to re verify files I guess.

EDIT: Forums say widespread from login load somehow. 15 minutes later and she got in.

Last edited:

Sludig

I knew it was a patch, just didnt think it was enough content to excite people to play that much or anything.

As far as scaling, was it supposed to affect draenor? Finding a few random things like mobs from resource nodes etc are spawning as 109/110 while normal static mobs are 100.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did ZG for my daily mount run, noticed I wasn't getting drops from any of the bosses. Even solo runs you're forced personal loot which means you got dick all chance for ANY drops which equates to a huge nerf for transmog farming from dungeons.

Panda and Draenor raid bosses evidently got a huge health buff with the scaling, some even in Cataclysm but nothing a geared 110 has to worry about. I've no idea why they would touch old raids at all with this shit, there's no LFR for obselete content no one is running it "at level" it's an across the board downgrade to collecting transmogs and vanity stuff.

• 2Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Upsetting especially for me playing catchup on a lot of some of the cool stuff. Guess I shoulda focused on more recent raids before the almost 3 months of weekly BWL clears for Ashkandi.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
On the flip side all of these old raids being switched to personal loot is a HUGE time saver for people like me who 5 box. I can now go into each raid with a full group and clear once for 5 chances as opposed to having to clear it solo on every character for mount/toy/pet drops.

You can also go in as a group and still be able to trade mog drops and don't have to worry about competing for the mounts/pets/toys.

This is a great change imo.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user