World of Warcraft: Shadowlands

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
92d 5h 35m

Just in case anyone still had thoughts that it was going to get better and that Jen and Mike were going to be able to turn it around for WoW.

Just in case anyone still had thoughts that it was going to get better and that Jen and Mike were going to be able to turn it around for WoW.

When the most important thing is first and foremost a diverse pool of applicants and not skill and experience…you’re doing something wrong and nothing good will come out of it.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
54d 14h 50m
Yeah, seems like it came out of nowhere to me, but I haven't talked to him in years. Like with Jerle it was obvious he was always on the outer edge of the social circle and trying to figure out how to get in, but man wow, did not expect Hamlette to be sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: TJT

Gutterflesh

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Diversity quotas will produce less qualified candidates which can be justifiably paid less for doing the same work.

Diversity is not altruistic. It’s a cost cutting measure.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: popsicledeath and pysek

swayze22

<Bronze Donator>
49d 21h 34m
When the most important thing is first and foremost a diverse pool of applicants and not skill and experience…you’re doing something wrong and nothing good will come out of it.
This is DEI and what CRT push in a nutshell. Judge people by the outside/labels and not by any individual merit or skill.

also first and foremost, no hate on vampire trannies

• 1Like
Reactions: popsicledeath

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
54d 14h 50m
He still goes by Hamlet on AJ forums I JUST CHECKED so shove that up your ass!

Koushirou

<Medals Crew>
205d 12h 40m
Yeah, seems like it came out of nowhere to me, but I haven't talked to him in years. Like with Jerle it was obvious he was always on the outer edge of the social circle and trying to figure out how to get in, but man wow, did not expect Hamlette to be sure.

Yeah, it makes me pretty sad, TBH. Also, I thought you got banned from AJ?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
54d 14h 50m
*Shrug* I clicked sign in and I got to sign in and see the WoW thread where Hamlet still posts in, I'm a simple man.

Fucker

C9H8O4

Alex is laughing his ass off.

E7fTiupVkAAJUM_.jpg

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: Brikker

elbas

Molten Core Raider
6d 8h 7m
That's the thing: Fujoshi ALWAYS care, because that is their entertainment, and they fan over a good story.

Blizzard on the other hand hired writers that chased the "I wrote for the worlds biggest MMO!"

Also, the reason why Frances Townsend was hired slowly become apparent:

View attachment 364958

Did she delete her twitter? It doesn't seem to be coming up anymore:
fran.jpg