World War 3 (By The Farm 51)

Rockstar

Trakanon Raider
Close to 24h after "launch", five or six failed patches, still can't play.

I don't think they know what they are doing.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Close to 24h after "launch", five or six failed patches, still can't play.

I don't think they know what they are doing.

They are a small dev team with limited resources, they stated on Discord that they did not anticipate this level of attention and it is overwhelming their login servers.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Servers are up, West faction.

May take 5-10 minutes to get into the game but it's running well.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Got a refund...

Game constantly locked my system up after patches. Killed everything except the game and didn't help.

Rockstar

Trakanon Raider
I'm still not having any luck.

Tried everything.

Was hoping to at least play it this weekend, that's looking unlikely.

Hekotat

I'm still not having any luck.

Tried everything.

Was hoping to at least play it this weekend, that's looking unlikely.

They brought the servers back down around 4 to fix the issue of people not being able to find a game.

Hekotat

I haven't been this addicted to a FPS game in a long time, can't wait for them to iron out the issues.

• 1Like

Hekotat

Try re-verifying steam files for the game, that fixed it for most people. Also use quickjoin, sometimes it can't find a map and size you are looking for due to the limited number of players.

Definitely needs some work, some of the issues are starting to show now that people are playing a lot. Tanks and snipers can lock down the entire map currently. They can also spawn camp so the tanks will just roll in and wait on you to spawn in, once that happens they might as well end the match.

That being said, when players aren't exploiting these issues the game is really fun. Hopefully they can keep it on the right track.

Hekotat

They pulled the game and I guess re-tooled it off feedback from players and are doing a closed beta on 11/25. This game had a nice Battlefield barebones to it when I last played it. Maybe it'll fill the Battlefield hole.

• 1Like