World War Z

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I've watched some streamers play this. Looks kinda fun, like an updated Left4Dead.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
This is as much World War Z as that terrible arena shooter was Shadowrun. I am not a fan of these types of games in the first place so there is that but my beef is that, like the movie, which this is inspired by as opposed to the book, it is really a waste of the ip and title.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Game is basically L4D3 but in 3rd person. It's very iterative as well and doesn't add much new to the formula aside from some beefed up melee systems/items. All the special zombies are direct copies of L4D etc.

It's not bad really, but it's also basically the same game most people have already played. Graphics are nice and the shooting is good though, so if you wanted to slam more L4D then go nuts, as this is just better.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Needs a Vs Mode where you are controlling a horde.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Currently free on Epic, had a lot of fun with a couple of friends playing this (co-op campaign) for the first time last night. Elements of L4D, Vermintide and Division.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It is fun, however, it is buggy as fuck. Missions constantly fuck up where you can't progress as well as items not being marked etc.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
It’s fun when all the zombies come screaming at you in Hordes. :)

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Playing this with the kids this weekend, gets a little repetitive, very similar to other zombie co op games, but free so whatever.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thought I'd bump this since in addition to that free offer on Epic, it's now on Game Pass. Having a lot of fun with it, but I never really played L4D so I don't have the zombie burnout others might have. My only other serious horde survival experience is Vermintide and holy shit does this feel fast paced and chaotic compared to that.

Just the sheer number of zombies involved is pretty amazing as a gimmick, even on the lower difficulties. It's also full cross-platform, I had a pretty good group last night with 1 pc, 1 xbox, and 2 playstation players.