World's Largest Video Game Collection for sale

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
How much do you think it cost him to amass such a collection?
the seller_sl said:
I operated seven independent gaming stores during the nineties and have worked for another chain for the last decade. I also operated Good Deal Games online since 1998, having thousands of games cross my path. Whenever I purchased a game that did not directly come from the distributor I was able to look through all our inventory and pick out the nicest copy of a game, including grabbing the nicest box and manual. As a result, the games in my collection are mostly PRISTINE - you WILL be pleased!
The guy paid rock bottom prices for as many of those games as he could, and I bet almost all of the best preserved games are only in that condition because Kay Bee Toys couldn't sell them even with a $2 clearance price tag.

So sure, there's a handful that are worth three+ figures. But seriously, there's 11,000 games there and most of them have almost zero demand for even pristine copies.

spronk

FPS noob
eh i think its a smart thing to collect. all the tech billionaires growing up now are going to be nostalgic in their old age and they aren't going to want to collect art or stamps or cars, they will want physical copies of video games that are no longer made

in other words that CE figurine of darth malgus i have is going to be worth millions some day