Would Gaige Think Cathan's Step Daughter is Hot?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Helpless how? I can still ban whoever I want on the other site. Lacking admin here means nothing. I know it still chaps your ass that you can't post on Flames.
You do realize that after Calb was banned, he literally was back over 10 times? When dicks collide, magic happens.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I think we should ban Gaige here until he unbans everyone he's banned on...what useless site for a terrible MMO does he work for again?

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I think we should ban Gaige here until he unbans everyone he's banned
/shrug

I'd just stop posting here. This isn't my main site at all, I mainly come here for the sports/tech posts. No way I'm ever unbanning those idiots from my site.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
/shrug

I'd just stop posting here. This isn't my main site at all, I mainly come here for the sports/tech posts. No way I'm ever unbanning those idiots from my site.
What is your main site if not this? Is it eq2forums

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
No one anymore but the shores of Norrath may once again find its way to the aid of those of us who still desire to speak with Imladris. Wow I'm on so many drugs I can't walk

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Gaige, how do you feel about pissing on a 15 year old?

How many times a day do you watch this? I mean, that might actually make you cool, not faux dog tag cool, but coolish.

iannis

Musty Nester
And Gaige, you are legit a pedophile.

I don't make a habit of wishing evil on people. Were you to burn in a tire fire I believe nothing of any value would be lost and the world would likely be a safer place.

You have decided it is safe to admit a sexual desire for 14 year old girls. Were you to decide it was safe you would admit to a desire for 8 year old ones.

You are cancer.

Ban yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.