Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

James said:
I glanced through his post history (on both GrobbeeTrull and GrobbeeTrull2.0) to find the pictures of his ex-girlfriends nekkid, but I couldn"t find them .
You have failed us

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
My eyes are permanently stained now from looking through all the attachments in the GWBYHT. If only there were a way to search attachments from someones account. Not sure who"s girlfriend these are that posted these, but a couple of the ugly ones I kept because I figured they were Grobbees

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you click the post count number next to the thread, you get a list of everyone who has posted and how many times. If you then click the number next to the name, you do a search in that thread for every post by that specific poster. I checked all of Grobbee"s posts in the GWBYHT, he didn"t upload them there for sure.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Pizzas aren"t meant to be appetizers?

Anyways, this thread is all kinds of comedy. Thank you to everyone for making it so. Also I hope CPS takes a visit out to Grobbee"s place and takes the kids somewhere safe and stable. God knows his life probably never will be.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well that"s the fucking sad part, isn"t it. He"s such a complete, worthless fuckup that should be precisely the last person on the planet to have kids (let alone FOUR), but his wife seems alright. What are you gonna do?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Tenks said:
This thread is amazing.

I really want TheCutlery to come and weigh in on this since he and Grobb always agreed on everything in the GWBYH thread.
Just for you, sugar.

1) Come on guys, leave the kids outta it. Kids don"t get to choose their parents, and it"s none of their fault.

2) Hey, some people talk a good talk, and completely fool you into thinking that they might actually not be pieces of shit. On the internet, it"s even easier to do that, since all you have to go off is some typed words.

3) People are fucking retarded with this twitter and flicker and facebook shit. You wanna know what you get when you drop my name into google? Not a fucking thing that can be traced back to me on the first 12 pages. And that"s the way I like it. I sure don"t need FOH showing up on my doorstep some day, that"s for fucking sure. If you"re not ready to have all the shit about you on the internet dug up and laid out for everyone to see, don"t fucking put it there.

4) Come on, Grobbee, grow some fucking stones. You don"t get to sit here and talk the talk about how awesome you are and then get all e-lawyer bitchy on everyone when someone calls you out on doing the right fucking thing. You haven"t spent a dime on the Soul"s kid? Then it"s not fucking yours. Quit pretending it is. If you wanna pony up some dough to support it, you can play Dad once in awhile. If you don"t, then give it up to Soul, let him raise the kid, you can go on your merry way, and the kid will have achanceat growing up and becoming a halfway productive member of society.

5) Other than that, I really don"t give a fuck about all the drama. Sorry, I just don"t. Hard to care.

6) You still dress like a girl, Tenks.

Zitar

Silver Knight of the Realm
The China experiment won"t last. With so many companies doing google searches of applicants he is totally fucked, especially as a teacher.

I"m predicting a FoHSS mug shot in a couple years when he gets arrested for back child support.

Sheaf_foh

shitlord
I"ve been rather busy, so I mostly skimmed the thread and such, but didn"t those emails show that Grobb was actively cheating on his current wife (Ameya) with the last girl he banged(Rachael)? Does she know this already? Or do I have the timeline wrong?

Epic thread.

pemulis_foh

shitlord
People are fucking retarded with this twitter and flicker and facebook shit. You wanna know what you get when you drop my name into google? Not a fucking thing that can be traced back to me on the first 12 pages. And that"s the way I like it. I sure don"t need FOH showing up on my doorstep some day, that"s for fucking sure. If you"re not ready to have all the shit about you on the internet dug up and laid out for everyone to see, don"t fucking put it there.
too many people want to be e-famous for just living their ordinary, dumbass lives

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Zitar said:
The China experiment won"t last. With so many companies doing google searches of applicants he is totally fucked, especially as a teacher.

I"m predicting a FoHSS mug shot in a couple years when he gets arrested for back child support.
Karma.

Zitar

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sheaf said:
I"ve been rather busy, so I mostly skimmed the thread and such, but didn"t those emails show that Grobb was actively cheating on his current wife (Ameya) with the last girl he banged(Rachael)? Does she know this already? Or do I have the timeline wrong?

Epic thread.
I think you are correct. In the email he talks about having "alone time" with her while visiting his son.

On one hand this thread is full of lolz on the other hand I am a tad sad I know so much about this losers life.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
The journal of his texts to his ex will nauseate you. As will the fact that this girl could apparently be so hung up on such a bum as to write out a copy of his texts to her.