Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

BembianEQ_foh

shitlord
chthonic-anemos said:
Which state is this taking place in?
Sounds like Ohio.

My take adding on to the above. No idea how to order this or any accuracy. Not even gonna try to number it.

- Girl 1, Rachel (not girl in pic?), is married to some dude, already has 3-4 kids or something.

- Girl 1 takes her kids and leaves her husband to marry soul (Kenny), possibly pumps out a "legitimate" child (?). they had known each other since high school.

- Slut 1 bangs grob and they create life.

- Grob knows about it, but they agree to keep it a secret and tell kenny that he is the father because both slut 1 and grob are married (i think grob is married to some mystery woman who he has another kid with?)

- As slut 1"s water breaks she texts grob, grob responds with "good luck" (lol"d)

- at some point grob leaves the wife he was with when he fucked slut 1, and remarries to some bitch named ameya or something. they, of course, get pregnant.

- somewhere in here kenny supposedly becomes abusive, tells him that alex (kid 1) is not his real kid, she starts sneaking off with the kid to hang out with grob (and fuck, ofc, kind of surprised they didnt pump out another).

- shit starts getting serious in kenny/slut1"s divorce and custody battles. grob goes "lol brb china for liek 3 years." and i THINK he is bringing his new pregnant wife.

- grob wants to make sure that kenny gets "1/4 as much time" with the kid as grob does... with all of his visiting time being through skype and webcam. oh, and it sounds like he wants this dumb cunt to send their kid to china for 3 months out of the year... without her going.

I don"t know what this countdown is, or why this thread was brought back from the grave, but this is my interpretation. I don"t remember reading the initial thread, and I stay out of the girls who broke your heart thread, so this may be way off. jesus these people are a mess.

EDIT: Pic
ohio.jpg

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
It"s only entertaining because it"s Grobbee. He"s our men"s league drama all-star (women"s league goes to millie despite the penis). If it were anyone else it would be sorta mediocre.

Still though... goddamn, what a shithead. Someone tell me if I"ve got the timeline right. This is based on that blog from earlier:

1. Divorce wife to move to China. This would have been before any of the current parties were involved.
2. While divorced, knock up wife"s friend who is married to SoulK. Conspire with this girl to hide the paternity of this child for approximately 2 years.
3. Girl decides she can"t take lying to her husband anymore, and comes forward with paternity news. SoulK has been raising what he believes to be his son with no assistance from Grobbee.
4. Grobbee still isn"t in China yet, so now the drama starts. He decides all of a sudden that he wants to be the father despite SoulK filling that role for a year and a half, plus all the time of the pregnancy. Lots of horrible comments about how if SoulK vanished today, the child would never know the difference.
5. Now come the crazy, half-cocked plans for being a distance father via webcam or some shit, and also the hilarious idea that the mother would allow her very young child to spend 25% of every year in China with Grobbee and his new(est) wife, plus their other child. Oh yeah, new wife presumably knows about all this crap.
6. SoulK shows up here, links blog, gets called all kinds of names by Grobbee. Now, presumably he"s also a wackadoo. He"s shacked up with a mother that already had five other kids, after all, but at least he wanted to try and raise the one he believed was his. He may also be responsible for a daughter, I can"t tell. I think he"s got more than one with this particular girl.

Throughout the whole exchange posted on the blog, it"s fairly clear that Grobbee is a manipulative cunt that knows how to play this obviously non-assertive girl like a damn fiddle. Vague threats of withdrawing all financial help if he can"t be a father, demanding that SoulK"s time is only a fraction of his to make it clear who the paternal father is, etc. Why this became so important after two years, while Grobbee is also leaving the country, isn"t very clear.

Honestly, this is like some sort of Intarweb version of Cheaters or something. It"s so vile and bad, but for whatever reason it"s like a train wreck where you just can"t look away.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Wow, just wow... Grobb is one fucked up dude.

Oh and You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Requiem again.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Hey, thanks for posting that! Unfortunately, that"s from my wife"s Flickr account, which has the ability to save a photo disabled due to copyright issues. That means specific steps were taken to download the image anyway, and my wife most certainly does not give anyone permission to use the photograph.

Engagement Pictures on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

On that page, look under "Additional Information" and check out the copyright. :) Please remove. Thanks!

Everything else is fair game, kids. Please, continue discussing me here. I know it"s hard not to. Even the Jug Life Crew wants in on the action.
orly

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, you people fail at the timeline shit. This is the best I can come up with:

Some time around May 2008, Grobbee is (reportedly) single and knocks up a random chick named Rachel. This has been previously undiscussed on this board, and the full drama of which is located atWhispers in The Dark. This would be his third child, with twins to some chick who wanted to divorce her husband in the early 00"s, this is not ever actually mentioned except in passing. His fourth child is with the chick he married in July of 09.

July 15th, 2008: Grobbee posts that this looks like his fianc?e:

Grobbee is obviously on crack. His fianc?e at this point in time is a girl named Betsy, who may or may not resemble her namesake (a cow).

January 1st, 2009:
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I"m 25, so take that for what it"s worth. I"m also married after an 18-23 stretch of being a womanizer.
So the dude admits that he treats women like shit, yet suggests that he"s matured beyond that point and that he"s in a stable relationship.

February 2nd, 2009:
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I never did it. I just said I would. But now that she"s leaving me over China, it doesn"t matter any more now does it? Besides... I didn"t hear you complain.
Hmm, over China, really?
>April 25th, 2009:
>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
But Sharmai, really... my girlfriend is 11 weeks pregnant, just passed the "OMG DONT TOUCH ME" phase, and honestly... it wasn"t that bad. If I can manage it without cheating (but ample masturbation) then I"m pretty sure you can too.
Definitely not leaving him over knocking another chick up around the same time. Those fucking Chinese, Zarcath WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

February 11th, 2009:
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
What? Um, you really don"t have the slightest fucking clue what love is. The fact that I was willing to do this wasn"t some grand proclamation of my love, it was simply something to play to her fantasies. Being considerate of your lover is something that real men do. The proclamation of love was MARRYING HER. We had issues that couldn"t be worked out that stemmed from people not telling the whole truth early on, and thus, we are exactly where we are at.

Sucking a dick is a truly minor act in the larger scope of things. I mean, you"ve had girls do it to you that use fellatio as an introduction, clearly they have no problem having cock in their mouth. I"m ashamed that someone as intelligent as you, and especially so anti-religious as you, sounds like some sort of Fundamentalist. "Gays are icky! Penises are only meant to go in a female"s mouth, a female"s vagina, and a female"s anus!"

Come on, now.
This is actually not relevant to anything, but here"s where Grobbee justifies sucking dick and it"s pretty "lol".

Feburary 19th, 2009:
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
So, after having my marriage dissolve and turn into something completely strange and weird, I"ve decided to move on. I"ve been friends with this girl for the duration of my time at Wright State, and she and my wife sat in the same row in Chinese class. Unbeknownst to my wife, this woman would have been my first pick, but wasn"t due to her being in a truly unhealthy relationship. Well, now that I"m free, and she is free, we"re giving it a go.

There"s really nothing wrong with her, too, which is fabulous. There are some issues with the treatment she received from her previous boyfriend, but I know those will go away the longer I"m around and caring for her. Hooray!

n215900030_31389414_9683.jpg

And also, she plays WoW with me, and is by far the most attractive woman I"ve ever landed. Score!
Divorce is finalzed in less than half a month? What"s going on here. At any rate, he divorces Betsy, and moves on to chica numero dos, who is decidedly hot and may or may not be a photoshop (confirmed: a photoshop). Her name is Ameya, from what I can gather.

February 24th, 2009:
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Well, I"m one of the few here that admits he doesn"t fuck super-models, and I have posted nudes of my ex"s before in other threads. I just don"t do it now, because people on this site only want to see skinny, sharp-kneed bitches.
I"m at work now so I can"t dig around for the photos, free internets to the person who finds them.

February 26th, 2009:
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
You got the last seat on the bandwagon! Congratulations! Still ruining your son"s life by being unstable and unable to form lasting relationships that would provide him the foundation for a good life that your ex can provide, but apparently you cannot?
Am I the only normal motherfucker on the internet? How can you post something like this with a straight face when you are doing THE EXACT SAME THING.

March 2nd, 2009:
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I"ve had 5 serious partners that I"ve gonesans raincoatwith and 4 of them liked the aforementioned activity. This over the course of about 9 years. Of course, I"m sure there were a few slip n" dips here or there, but I don"t remember them. Clean bill of health!

It also helps that I have lower standards than you fine gentlemen, and thus, encounter far more "untouched" territory than you might. When a girl tells me "I"ve been with one man and that was 2 years ago" and her STD test comes up clean... well... why not, right?
5 potential baby mamas total it looks like. Not sure what the aforementioned activity is, but I"ll assume it has something to do with eatin cum. I left the second paragraph in because it"s funny to not only watch Grobbee justify sucking dick, but also fucking hose beasts. At this point I"m pretty sure he"d stick his dick in a blender if it had pink blades and an ugly wig.

April 2nd, 2009: Two links because this is a long motherfucker,
<-- his ex-wife he divorced in February (Betsy)

TLDR is that Grobbee cheats on his wife, justifies it by saying it was her fault. What a fuckin asshole.

April 30th, 2009: Another two links,

The first post is his ex-wife (Betsy) pretending to be another woman, and the second is his girlfriend at the time (Ameya) responding to it. This is also the post where we find out that Grobbee is dating The Count from Sesame Street, because only a master of counting could work that into their post and not have it seem unnatural. What a suave motherfucker, I would be happy to get a slice of Oscar"s ass you know what I"m saying?

July 19th, 2009: Grobbee gets married to pregnant chick/current girlfriend (Ameya). Still with her afaik.

November 3rd, 2009:
Grobbee in an E-mail to Rachel said:
Anyway, I"m sorry that you were hurt. But sometimes the truth hurts. Maybe this will lead to a better life for Alex. And better sex for us.
November 17th, 2009: Son Killian is born, mother Ameya. This is my brother"s birthday, actually, so I"m going to have to request that you reschedule it.

January 7th, 2010:
Grobbee in an E-mail to Rachel said:
While I"m in Ohio, costs will be shared as you deem fit. I expect to see him weekends as often as possible. I will drive up to get him as much as I can. (Bonus alone time for us!! )
Apparently still having sex with Rachel while he"s married to Ameya, while his baby boy is born. Stay classy, Jeremy.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
For a second there Jaimes, I thought you where going to leave out the creampie eating.

Why this became so important after two years, while Grobbee is also leaving the country, isn"t very clear.
Think its pretty clear now that Grobbee wanted to leave this country because his life his more fucked up than an episode of Maury.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Phoenix said:
For a second there Jaimes, I thought you where going to leave out the creampie eating.
Pretty sure at this point nothing short of of a billboard on the moon could reach more people with the message that Grobbee is "semen friendly".

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Girls who broke your heart thread is a gold mine with this dude now. Wow.

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
increase ratio? really? we"ve had this talk before when people take "the game" too seriously.

She"s a person, not a mark.
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Dude, you have to use Mystery"s Method, and analyze her, and and... openers and closers, and counters, and manipulations methods... and and...

+1.

This thread is a bunch of single guys not listening to the married guys, and then complaining when their perpetually single or serial-monogamist friends give them horrible advice that magically doesn"t fix anything. Uh, Dabamf may have some good ideas on how to get laid frequently, but nothing about real relationships.
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
You"re only successful here if you fail at relationships one after the other, claiming you"re actually great at them. Duh.
You "game" assholes don"t understand how to treat women.

And fuck religious marriages. A real marriage is better than those. You guys don"t get that either.

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I got married in a park by one of our friends who filled out a form on-line to become certified to preside over marriages.

I"m married in the eyes of the state of Ohio. This marriage is far more sanctified and "holy" because of what"s actually in my heart; and God doesn"t have a say in that.
Also, he just posted here because he is such a nice guy to everyone IRL. He can roleplay an asshole here and go back to his "stress free" (what?) life.

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
LOLwut? My life is awesome, man. I work a job I love, have a wife who"s great to me, a wonderful kid, and no stress about anything.

You don"t have to believe me. I just come to this board as an outlet for all the jerkiness I"d feel too guilty to unleash in real life. It"s cathartic trolling.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
^^^ Haha yeah hypocritical faggot of the highest level. One can only hope he stops knocking women up and his idiocy will stop spreading.

Heylel Teomim said:
Pretty sure at this point nothing short of of a billboard on the moon could reach more people with the message that Grobbee is "semen friendly".
Yeah but its the funniest part you have to mention it the most.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
James said:
Oh yeah, this is also hilarious:
I am I the only one that gets this message when I click James" link? I don"t want to miss one small detail of this threads win.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cause I"m a HUGE dick. (fake edit: have a)

But no, it"s a link to a thread back in the Trial Grounds forums that Req had up for a little while. Some dude created a thread called "F*ck my Wednesday" and our boy Soul K here posted that FMW could also mean "fuck my wife!" And he laughed about it.

Also perhaps relevant, in one of the Trial Grounds threads he says that he only reads this forum after having been turned onto it by his wife, and this is in mid to late 2009 I think.